Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect everything is limited. If we have have egregious amount of ways to stop kills, I think it makes scum healer more likely as well and poison is possibly just expected to work.

2 separate limited shot roleblockers (especially in a game where everyone is probably x shots) is way stronger than having one infinite roleblocker here, bc 2 roleblocks in one night = significantly more chance of hitting and stopping scum. Even more if we have a jailor who can stop a kill in two ways, and even more if we turn out to have a doctor/protect.

Fwiw, my role crush cannot stop a faction kill. But does contribute to a potential mass shut down of POE actions.
Yeah, and they stopped fuck all and soon to be out of shots.

Honestly if they have a scum poisoner and healer, that's a lame setup.
Did she, though? Because she brought the claim out and then once Saka (lamely) replied, she said he was town.
Of course she did, no one would even ask him what he did to TAC had she not told her result.

I mean @Natalija can you still say Flower caught Saka when she's making these posts?
Nono, I think he's town and I think she is town.

I'm doing a scenario with you because you're saying they're teammates and I think your reasoning is faulty.

If you believe Flowa is scum, then scum Flowa basically forced a claim out of scum Saka, which resulted in getting him lynched. In which universe would she do that L O L

There’s been two nights and we don’t know how many kills were stopped. The only person to die last night was someone scum already used a poison on. Do you think they just faction killed their poison target?
They probably busdrove her if town has a healer. If town doesn't have a healer then I have no idea what happened there and it's pointless to speculate

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, I can claim right now and shut down all this conversation if you'd like, but I think that'd be a pretty sub optimal move.
This is pretty unlike you.
This can probably go into the immediate PoE - Reloaded, when are you going to add something to the game that can further the town wincon?
im retarded and i retire
No, you're not, and (politely) please don't use this term - I'm trying to get this place to a point where these terms just aren't used, and it goes doubly so when it's used self-referentially. Not a warning, just don't be harsh on yourself in this way please.
I think if all of our kill stoppers are town, we’ll see a scum member with several strong man kills to compensate.
Or scum that can't be blocked via passive.

Nono, I think he's town and I think she is town.

I'm doing a scenario with you because you're saying they're teammates and I think your reasoning is faulty.

If you believe Flowa is scum, then scum Flowa basically forced a claim out of scum Saka, which resulted in getting him lynched. In which universe would she do that L O L
I guess we wait for the flip then.

This is pretty unlike you.
This can probably go into the immediate PoE - Reloaded, when are you going to add something to the game that can further the town wincon?
No, you're not, and (politely) please don't use this term - I'm trying to get this place to a point where these terms just aren't used, and it goes doubly so when it's used self-referentially. Not a warning, just don't be harsh on yourself in this way please.
Or scum that can't be blocked via passive.
I'm not going to claim here, but I wanted to let Retro know I felt the refill talk wouldn't go anywhere productive.

They probably busdrove her if town has a healer. If town doesn't have a healer then I have no idea what happened there and it's pointless to speculate
If she did get bus drove she was still driven into a kill. No way Town Bus drives a Mason who needs healing so we can rule out Town driving her into Scum FK. The poison doesn’t work that fast per Mitch. Either she was driven into vig. Killed by an indie. Or scum faction killed her despite poisoning her as far as I can theorize rn.

And I’m pointing out to you that there’s a decent chance a kill was stopped last night. So if you think all the kill stops are Town, good chance a kill was stopped between you, me, & Tac. Yet you consider you & Tac town locks and are no longer pushing me.

If Saka is Town, I think chances become strong Tac is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.