Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Same thing I've done every game I've played :pepecorn:
Okay, so what does that look like this game?
I'm not going to claim here, but I wanted to let Retro know I felt the refill talk wouldn't go anywhere productive.
I suppose. Felt more like you believed your claim would instantly prove you Town, which by itself is fine, but I've never really seen you treat any claim as such.

Refusal to think noted
Where am I not thinking? You've been dealing with my slot in bad faith this entire game. You are already trying to discredit a Flower push if Saka flips wolf without even seeing the flip. That doesn't sound like you're trying to get me to think, it seems like you're trying to get ahead and do some damage control.

Where am I not thinking? You've been dealing with my slot in bad faith this entire game. You are already trying to discredit a Flower push if Saka flips wolf without even seeing the flip. That doesn't sound like you're trying to get me to think, it seems like you're trying to get ahead and do some damage control.
- Make it make sense Dest
- I guess we see the flip

You're not trying to justify your positions at all, when I tell you your "scum team" makes no sense, you back off.

- Make it make sense Dest
- I guess we see the flip

You're not trying to justify your positions at all, when I tell you your "scum team" makes no sense, you back off.
There's no backing off, I'm just not having a fucking pointless conversation with you right now. I explained why Flower COULD be mates with Saka. I didn't say it was proven, I said we should LOOK at her if Saka flips wolf. Then you immediately start working on discrediting that possibility and accuse me of not thinking. What the fuck do you want me to do? You're the only one who thinks Saka is flipping town, so you don't get any say tomorrow on anyone if Saka does flip wolf. You're trying to tell me I'd be wrong in Flower being wolf, despite me being right about Saka if he flips wolf, while you'd be wrong in the first place. None of your logic makes sense or is a progress I can follow, and I'm not sure what the point is from all this. Feels like a waste of time to talk about what ifs when we don't have a fucking flip.

This is an example of our scum team, for reference @Dr_Professor83

I loosely remembered. Town also only had a roleceusher & roleblocker that game if I’m remembering right.

I’m once again not saying we can’t have the Great Wall of town installed this game with all these claims. But that it’s less likely and a lot more unusual than not having it.

And again if we do, combined with the fact that there may have been a failed kill last night - chances of scum between you & Tac increase.

Like I fucking explained why I thought Flower's play around Saka could be mates, discussed it with both you and Ratchet, but I'm not fucking thinking? Get out of her with that bull shit.

You and Tac have faked invests on each other, you've defended a scummy slot on Saka, you have Prof hard wolf but won't vote him, you reshuffled your reads without explanation. Yeah, I'm the one not justifying my position.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I claimed Charlotte background kid.

I do amps. Nothing else.
Who have you used it on so far, to what extent can you amp an ability, etc.
I see.

Can you give me a tldr pls?
You've almost certainly read more than I have, but the cliffnotes are I've been poisoned today, and for you I'd like you to explain your rationale behind your choice of target, and why you wanted to extract a claim from Sakaz making that target.

Status
Not open for further replies.