Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Fair enough
To answer your question, your previous slots (uwu and kerk) were not really involved in the game so I have no idea about them
I like your approach to my wagon though, seems to be genuine game solving now that I’ve read what you had to say
Ratchet being aggressive and instantly lynching me isn’t really a move he’d make as scum right after subbing in especially when my wagon was solid to begin with

Both are town leans, Ratchet more so than you

If she did get bus drove she was still driven into a kill. No way Town Bus drives a Mason who needs healing so we can rule out Town driving her into Scum FK. The poison doesn’t work that fast per Mitch. Either she was driven into vig. Killed by an indie. Or scum faction killed her despite poisoning her as far as I can theorize rn.

And I’m pointing out to you that there’s a decent chance a kill was stopped last night. So if you think all the kill stops are Town, good chance a kill was stopped between you, me, & Tac. Yet you consider you & Tac town locks and are no longer pushing me.

If Saka is Town, I think chances become strong Tac is scum.
I think you get too hung up on abilities. We're not going to know cause scum won't tell us what they did, and smart townies shouldn't tell us what they did.

N1 only had one kill as well, do you theorize on a failed kill then too? It's all pure speculation based on what we can't see.

You're saying you did not kill, I know I didn't kill, and I am pretty sure TACy didn't.

Though, maybe they were eager to kill Joy for that healer claim to make sense as to why she wasn't healed :usoprice:

N1 only had one kill as well, do you theorize on a failed kill then too? It's all pure speculation based on what we can't see.
The difference between N1 & N2 is that the person who died on N2 was poisoned and dying already lol. So they aren’t comparable.

Though, maybe they were eager to kill Joy for that healer claim to make sense as to why she wasn't healed :usoprice:
Put on this Ekko avatar and embrace the healer tinfoil with me.

chances of scum between you & Tac increase.
:lawsigh: just crush me or whatever

There's no backing off, I'm just not having a fucking pointless conversation with you right now. I explained why Flower COULD be mates with Saka. I didn't say it was proven, I said we should LOOK at her if Saka flips wolf. Then you immediately start working on discrediting that possibility and accuse me of not thinking. What the fuck do you want me to do? You're the only one who thinks Saka is flipping town, so you don't get any say tomorrow on anyone if Saka does flip wolf. You're trying to tell me I'd be wrong in Flower being wolf, despite me being right about Saka if he flips wolf, while you'd be wrong in the first place. None of your logic makes sense or is a progress I can follow, and I'm not sure what the point is from all this. Feels like a waste of time to talk about what ifs when we don't have a fucking flip.
Your explanation as to why they might be teammates is that she pulled stuff like it before to "prove" their abilities. It's a bad explanation because in that scenario she started a fire and ended up getting a teammate lynched D3.

Who have you used it on so far, to what extent can you amp an ability, etc.
You've almost certainly read more than I have, but the cliffnotes are I've been poisoned today, and for you I'd like you to explain your rationale behind your choice of target, and why you wanted to extract a claim from Sakaz making that target.
Damn. Was that after or before you subbed in?

Also Saka said he suspects TAC previous day, but he also supported that scummy af dumb push on me, so I wanted some info on him.

As for his target choice I thought he was a Cop or Vig and has info on TAC which is why I just asked if he thought TAC was scum SoD, but then I was harassed into revealing my info and getting Saka to spill his info.

:lawsigh: just crush me or whatever

Your explanation as to why they might be teammates is that she pulled stuff like it before to "prove" their abilities. It's a bad explanation because in that scenario she started a fire and ended up getting a teammate lynched D3.
No, I'm saying that the whole play around Tac smells and feels pingy. I never once ckaimed it as hard science, simply said we should look at Flower of Saka flips wolf. You then came at me, tried to dismantle my argument, and when I said well let's just wait to see the flip before arguing hypothetical shit, you go and say I'm not thinking. That's just shade and bad faith.

I don't protect my team mates, I fucking bus them. And I certainly don't get them to claim and dig their own holes for no fucking reason.

So if that's your rationale just get out with that pathetic shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.