Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe us four who voted outside the wagons are all town. So, scum is scattered in the wagons.

I'll ignore Mitch and Kagu who are into lynching their own team for whatever reason

Why did you stay on Cal? You have identical voting patterns @Lord Melkor @Destroya

Why did you not consider anyone else to vote all day? @CakeWalker
You could have just checked my posts as I answered this question twice already.

From my perspective Cal did nothing so far this game other than asking town roles to abstain night 1 and not being willing to explain it correctly. Also, EOD CFD proposals were inactives which i did not like from the perspective of game state.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I just went back and checked and you are right. Flower said she wanted Saka to talk, and he came out and said he harassed Tac, and then Flower confirmed that Saka did indeed visit Tac.
The world is an electrical device, X-kun.

But basically yes, like I suggested to Prof, I think it's important not to carry assumptions as fact - games on Worstgen especially can often be lost due to information being lost. Flower should be proving her ability tomorrow unless she has a smoking gun.

Are you just expecting investigate roles to come out themselves??

I highly doubt she's the only invest for town, assuming she even flips town.
No, I expect them not to. But I also read around her invest claim where no one was slightly bothered apart from TAC and Kagu or whatever, and there haven't been any other useful results, so I am just wondering if they're sleeping or don't exist

The world is an electrical device, X-kun.

But basically yes, like I suggested to Prof, I think it's important not to carry assumptions as fact - games on Worstgen especially can often be lost due to information being lost. Flower should be proving her ability tomorrow unless she has a smoking gun.
I want someone to either plug me back in or out of this version of the Matrix. Turn me back into sweet electricity.

This doesn't really require a defence Flower - I think there are better things you can focus on.
I've been the target of dumb af pushes for 3 days now. Atp I wanna use my truth tell even though I want to get rid of it once and for all by playing a Town game without resorting to it. I'm fucking done, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.