Status
Not open for further replies.
On Juice/Cake who you’re scum reading @Natalija , I’m going to say one thing that also makes her more likely Town, and I realize this could be my softness but I don’t think it is, I’ve seen her in a few games now and I don’t take her for a mean spirited individual.

If she’s scum, she knows I’m probably town/being truthful when I’ve said I wasn’t doing well, and she’s chosen to call me narcissistic and toxic. On my limited knowledge of her I don’t expect her to be doing this as scum. Especially when it’s completely unnecessary.

I think it's bad faith to talk out loud about invests. It also felt like you were trying to setup some future discredit of invest claims as well.
Bad faith to talk out loud about invests...?

You are saying the only claimed one, Flowa, might be scum if Saka is. We're in that territory now and I will talk about whatever I like.

On Juice/Cake who you’re scum reading @Natalija , I’m going to say one thing that also makes her more likely Town, and I realize this could be my softness but I don’t think it is, I’ve seen her in a few games now and I don’t take her for a mean spirited individual.

If she’s scum, she knows I’m probably town/being truthful when I’ve said I wasn’t doing well, and she’s chosen to call me narcissistic and toxic. On my limited knowledge of her I don’t expect her to be doing this as scum. Especially when it’s completely unnecessary.
Fair, but I can't help but think you are swayed by a lot of players you like here :josad:

Cause we have more town reads in this game than I can count. Surely SOMEONE is acting

Bad faith to talk out loud about invests...?

You are saying the only claimed one, Flowa, might be scum if Saka is. We're in that territory now and I will talk about whatever I like.
Sigh.

I felt like you saying 'Flower is only town invest' COULD allow you to later give scrutiny over future invest claims. You yourself said no one really reacted to Flower's invest claim (which they shouldn't) and it felt like you were setting up an argument to discredit any future invest claims.

Yes, you are allowed to talk about whatever you like, and so am I. Welcome to Mafia. ;)

Sigh.

I felt like you saying 'Flower is only town invest' COULD allow you to later give scrutiny over future invest claims. You yourself said no one really reacted to Flower's invest claim (which they shouldn't) and it felt like you were setting up an argument to discredit any future invest claims.

Yes, you are allowed to talk about whatever you like, and so am I. Welcome to Mafia. ;)
No, it means right now I don't have much reason to not believe the only claimed investigative role.

Flowa acting odd however is a different issue

Fair, but I can't help but think you are swayed by a lot of players you like here :josad:

Cause we have more town reads in this game than I can count. Surely SOMEONE is acting
The above might be true lol. But she’s not in that category. In fact I take quite a bit of offense to the things she’s said about me this game. It’s actually the opposite. I don’t know her well. I’ve seen her in ~4 games now tho (2 Town 2 Scum), and she seems a genuine egg so I just don’t see unnecessary character assassination in her tool kit.

Your argument would apply to Dest, Melkor, Flower, & Ratchet.

And there could be scum in there lol. I’ve said as much since yesterday (although I didn’t care yesterday bc I was just happy to have some support dealing with so many people tunneling me lol). I also ranked them in order of where I could see myself being pocketed from most to least likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.