Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Primebeard sensed and hype Oden crazily and they even clashed evenly
It doesn't mean Young Oden was equal to him or superior. It only proved that Yoing Oden was someone whom Yonko level guys can't take lightly. They gotta be serious.

Luffy hyping Kizaru is great for Kizaru's portrayal
It proves admirals are serious threats to Yonko (something we've known since forever)
It doesn't mean Admirals = or > Yonko
Post automatically merged:

If Ulti or Jack stepped on an island and Kaido or Luffy went “holy shit someone powerful” than yeah that would be equivalent.

But that’s not what happened you bozos
Where do you rank Young Oden?

The mere fact you wrote sanji is not a top aerial fighter brought the conversation to an end. Cos I know I am talking to someone who is pretty much creditless as can be .
This conversation never existed the moment you stated that the swim fruit allows a person to swim in the air. At that moment it was me teaching you than this being a conversation.

Sanji learned a move that koby, cp9 pretimesmip, cp0, vergo, vice admirals, and every competent marine already knew lol

I dont need to turn anything
Yonko Luffy immediatly took notice of Kizaru's arrival, looked scared/shocked/surprised and called him very powerful.
This is a W and a massive bit of portrayal
Yeah, that's complete lunatic power scaling.. Are you that bad needing a Admiral W.. They must of been looking pretty
weak since Marineford then holy..

Status
Not open for further replies.