Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No, that’s not how it works…

I’m not surprised you’re IC and alive though.
I know that you'd react as it's everything opposite to your opinions. I really town read flower initially but then she started bringing more trouble to herself - neighbouring herself with Ekko, claims unnecessarily, then says she's invest but turns out tracker and now she's also connected to other players who's scum read by majority. Plus a bunch of other reasons. Innocence is lost for our little flower.

I know that you'd react as it's everything opposite to your opinions. I really town read flower initially but then she started bringing more trouble to herself - neighbouring herself with Ekko, claims unnecessarily, then says she's invest but turns out tracker and now she's also connected to other players who's scum read by majority. Plus a bunch of other reasons. Innocence is lost for our little flower.
No, that’s you mumbo jumboing facts.

- Tracker is an investigative role
- She’s not “connected” to other players, she brought forth info on Sakazuki, which started the whole thing in the first place.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No, that’s you mumbo jumboing facts.

- Tracker is an investigative role
- She’s not “connected” to other players, she brought forth info on Sakazuki, which started the whole thing in the first place.
I don't want to go in the specifics but invests are those who prove if someone is innocent or guilty. Tracker doesn't prove anyone's alignment last time I checked.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't want to go in the specifics but invests are those who prove if someone is innocent or guilty. Tracker doesn't prove anyone's alignment last time I checked.
You're mixing up Invests with Cops. Technically, there are multiple cops too, but invests really just applies to any role that's "investigative", which is defined as a role that receives information regarding the game as part of its results.

ok to who and what connections.

you see youre speaking but not actually saying anything.
I've said loads today. If Sakaz flips town, on this basis - do we need to lynch you on the basis that you were wrong. Because if you are doing a lot of speaking, and it results in a town flip....well then you're just flapping your gums.

Status
Not open for further replies.