Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri claim is absolute and cannot be questioned
I don’t think much of roleblocking, it can equally cause damage to town
Even if you suppose its too overpowered, host can give further power to scum team to avoid offsetting the balance
Do you think what has happened so far indicates a strong scum team?

They had a detatched member even lol. When scum is supposed to be informed minority, having a detatched member they most likely didn't know about is a big crutch imo.

TOWN SOLID
Kagu
Mitch

Muugen
Melkor
Natalija
Watson

TOWN LEAN
Destroya
Pero
TAC

NULL
Flower
Mon
Rej
Sakaz

SLIGHT SCUM
PotGoblin
T-Pein
Ratchet [if Ratchet is mafia - Dr. Prof isn't though]

SCUM LEAN
Reload
Dr. Prof

This day ending is becoming more and more cursed.

Vote Lynch RippedCal
:pepeke:
UwU wagon moved a bit fast ngl doesn't feel right
Cal's claim is solid enough for another day
I town read TAC
What do
:emohiyo:
Unvote
Vote lynch Cal

UwU moved too quick and I town read TAC goin here

Was just confused on direction cause it's a madhouse rn
What happened to change your mind about Cal being solid enough? Or did you want to save TAC?

This sorta came out of the blue, reason?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
doc isnt going to waver off his wagon nor is he providing anything outside of nor is he willing to work with anyone if it has to do or go against flowers reads hes a lost cause i dont want to have my game flooded with 700 more post of him self loathing and saying ill only sub if rat takes my slot.

& rej fuck him he'll just come in randomly shit talk me and do nothing else the entire game.
1. I would have every reason to shittalk you if you keep having this OCD attitude towards me.

2. I have better things to do, rather than shittalking you over and over again. You are just some sick guy lol.

3. You are lucky, I have a good one and I tend to agree with half of your posts, this phase so far ~gozaru.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
random read list:

Town Read: Prof, Muugen
Town Lean: Destroya
Null: CakeWalker, TAC
Scum Lean: Nat

nothing set, but just a reference post, so I know where I have been at, and so you guys know that I am atleast reading this phase

///at post 220 now

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
we'd be better getting flips of:
Reloaded
T-Pein
Pot
Dr. Prof

if at least one of these isn't lynched or killed at night, in the next two day/night periods. Its sussy
Why do you expect players you think are scum to be big enough threats to scum to be killed at night, especially over mech-confirmed townies?
the entire premise on saka's lynch that muugen gave is that there shouldn't be 2 roleblockers.
So why would there be 2 Mirrors? I'm not seeing the equivalence here?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Why do you expect players you think are scum to be big enough threats to scum to be killed at night, especially over mech-confirmed townies?

So why would there be 2 Mirrors? I'm not seeing the equivalence here?
that's my point, there is one character who would make sense to have the second mirror power flavourwise since her power is literally to control mirrors and stuff and yet she doesn't have it

Status
Not open for further replies.