Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on ignore and he shall remain on ignore this phase :milaugh:
But that's the opposite of what you said last phase lol.

You said you'll give him space last phase since he wasn't feeling well.

But now, he's actively pushing you as scum. He's well enough to do that. Yet you're ignoring him?

This could probably go on for a lot of time unless you and him settle this lol.

You should be voting him rn. If he's scum, great.
If he's town, then you are sus, but we also get info from who votes for him and stuff like that. Isn't that how the game is played?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Not sure how you people expect to play the game properly when you have people on ignore. Ha.
doc isnt going to waver off his wagon nor is he providing anything outside of nor is he willing to work with anyone if it has to do or go against flowers reads hes a lost cause i dont want to have my game flooded with 700 more post of him self loathing and saying ill only sub if rat takes my slot.

& rej fuck him he'll just come in randomly shit talk me and do nothing else the entire game.

doc isnt going to waver off his wagon nor is he providing anything outside of nor is he willing to work with anyone if it has to do or go against flowers reads hes a lost cause i dont want to have my game flooded with 700 more post of him self loathing and saying ill only sub if rat takes my slot.

& rej fuck him he'll just come in randomly shit talk me and do nothing else the entire game.
You spoke too soon lol

Hey, I meant no insult, you're free to do what you like, just I couldn't personally play as effectively if I had people on ignore.

TOWN SOLID
Kagu
Muugen
Mitch
Melkor
Natalija

TOWN LEAN
Watson
Destroya
PotGoblin

NULL
Flower
TAC
Pero
Mon
Reload
T-Pein
UwU

SLIGHT SCUM
Sakaz

SCUM LEAN
Dr. Prof
Kerkovian

====

who is Mascapone? I don't know who that refers too. Will then update this list
Could you explain your strong scum lean on Prof please? Because his tone yesterday when he had a little meltdown seemed townie to me.

But that's the opposite of what you said last phase lol.

You said you'll give him space last phase since he wasn't feeling well.

But now, he's actively pushing you as scum. He's well enough to do that. Yet you're ignoring him?

This could probably go on for a lot of time unless you and him settle this lol.

You should be voting him rn. If he's scum, great.
If he's town, then you are sus, but we also get info from who votes for him and stuff like that. Isn't that how the game is played?
Yeah, cause I thought he'd be better, but he isn't.

The only reason this is going on is because you're asking me about it

And; I vote who I want to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.