Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ive been making points all day. you are free to go back and read them. or you can take on the same appraoch of players like Pero - and act like you're the main character in 1 player game.
i asked, what connections and equity would be provided from pein and who reloaded?

you said no info or real equity would come from pein and said loads for reloaded but dont care to expand on it.

Because JW loves to be inactive and post once or twice as work. Unfortunately, his rep tainted your slot a bit. You said you would read the game but you haven't really contributed anything. Have you read? What are your thoughts? Give me three town and wolf reads.
To be fair, he posted thoughts already.

i asked, what connections and equity would be provided from pein and who reloaded?

you said no info or real equity would come from pein and said loads for reloaded but dont care to expand on it.
with less than an hour left - you want me to go back and quote. Just read it back yourself. Use the search tab.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Muugen [moved down from town solid, far too confident and sure with themselves. Also lack of effort of reading game, when it suits them]
you finally cared to give some info for your entire reads list.

good to know youre easily flustered when you have some basic questions being asked your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.