Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
exactly like i said it was just you where was Saka?

I can tell you he was in spoilers thread.

flower was afk

& TAC also disappeared.
Too bad Nat has been shouting her lungs out for people who don't care a bit.

Makes note to self: for future ganes, pocket Nat as much as I can do that she does all the defending while I watch Netflix. 😺

I'll take it on board. As for my town reads:

Mitch
Prof
Pot
Watson
Mono
Kagu
Conq
Pero
Muugen

Which of these do you think are scum. It's not going to be Prof. Maybe Watson? Otherwise I think they're all townies. I posit to resolve this list last.

Reloaded
Destroya
Nat
CakeWalker
Flower

There is a plausible chance of scum in here. 1-2, max I would say.

SakazOuki
Melkor
TAC
Pein
Rej

Which means all remaining scum should be in here.
@Flower @CakeWalker this literally took me thirty seconds to find. It isn't that hard. Also, he literally posted a reads list as his first post of the game.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Because JW loves to be inactive and post once or twice as work. Unfortunately, his rep tainted your slot a bit. You said you would read the game but you haven't really contributed anything. Have you read? What are your thoughts? Give me three town and wolf reads.
I town read/lean Muugen, Prof and Conq and maybe even Sakaz, heck even you are quite leanish to town.

Scum idk if I can serve 3 or any at all. Nat is still an iffy slot to me, scum lean until convincing me otherwise. Mr Reloaded is also scummy, hasn't contributed anything this phase, was just wylin around. Not too committed to single handedly solve the game, I rather server a puzzle piece.
Also subbed into an atrocious phase where everyone votes a single slot. GG

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Errr Sakazuki posted plenty. I know Flowa was working and TACy is working now.

Or your fave explanation: they're ~outed~ scum together
TAC and Saka were both in the spoilers thread majority of last night.....

flower realistically is the only one with a valid case of being afk.

I town read/lean Muugen, Prof and Conq and maybe even Sakaz, heck even you are quite leanish to town.

Scum idk if I can serve 3 or any at all. Nat is still an iffy slot to me, scum lean until convincing me otherwise. Mr Reloaded is also scummy, hasn't contributed anything this phase, was just wylin around. Not too committed to single handedly solve the game, I rather server a puzzle piece.
Also subbed into an atrocious phase where everyone votes a single slot. GG
Tell me what you see town in Saka?

What if Saka flips wolf? Where would you go next?

Status
Not open for further replies.