Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad:
As a yonkou fan, I think Oda really did my idolo Kaido dirty by never having YC1 level Luffy react to his pathetic, worm-like presence. Didn't even notice he was here before Law told him during act 1 smh. His Broly-like power should be felt thousands of kilometers away instead.

I'm not even sure my boy would get past Rob Gucci at this point, it really seems like he was just a glorified training tool at this point.

If by clashed you mean , simple sky split and no named attacks exchange probably. But that said nothing who's the superior one here.
Because of there was a blown out fight , kaido wins and shanks loses his other arm too lmao.
Yeah, I mean the sky-splitting thing more or less. Something that could convince Kaido to go back, but also to put Shanks in the all of fame.

In a 1vs1 fight, Kaido would have won extremely difficult, but won. Obviously with King, but against all the RHP he would have lost

Two seconds on google:

Also, if you think Kaido would have backed without even trying and even put Shanks in his all of fame without even clashing with him, you have a very low esteem for him lol.
Again what point are you proving?
Shanks with his crew vs kaido and king
Zero damage to ether side
if your saying kaido ran from shanks like gb then just stop

Shanks needs to cheap shot an already busy Aramaki with all his out COC (that retarded snitch was literally knocking out his own crewmates lol) to pressure him . Was backed up by his whole crew too.
Kizaru does it the the guy who beat the "100 hostages Crydo" just by stepping on the same island he is.
There are levels to this.
@Levi
When you're too deep in your own delusions lmao
:milaugh::whitepress:

C

Cruxroux

Yeah, I mean the sky-splitting thing more or less. Something that could convince Kaido to go back, but also to put Shanks in the all of fame.

In a 1vs1 fight, Kaido would have won extremely difficult, but won. Obviously with King, but against all the RHP he would have lost
Anything below Yc1+ can't beat King.
They get fodderised by Kaido and King in one go with their Fire/Magma dragon.
Benn vs King is debatable. I won't comment on this Benn powers are still a mystery.
Kaido would have won against Shanks.

Again what point are you proving?
Shanks with his crew vs kaido and king
Zero damage to ether side
if your saying kaido ran from shanks like gb then just stop
I am saying Ryo was against the force that killed BM + Kaido + Kaido's crew, and then arrived Shansk and his crew and backed.

Kaido was with King against Shanks and his crew...and backed.

I would not clown neither of the two, but even less the one who was in a much more dire situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.