Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Reaction cannot be for Saturn because Luffy is reacting to the light and shaking below which makes it Kizaru.

OG Admirals have always been the true top tiers from the Marines side. They are the only ones to actually fight top tiers on panel.

Aokiji - WB and Garp
Kizaru - WB and Ray
Akainu - WB
I am all for OG admirals hype.

If kizaru is like this then can't wait for Akainu...

It's Saturn.

Luffy has interacted with admirals multiple times without fear. Even when he first met one he wasn't afraid of Kuzan.
Luffy didnt had observation haki .
The only time we saw him noticing the strenght of an admiral was fujitora and luffy wa skeep saying you are strong man you looks trong why are you not doing that or this ?

Reaction cannot be for Saturn because Luffy is reacting to the light and shaking below which makes it Kizaru.

OG Admirals have always been the true top tiers from the Marines side. They are the only ones to actually fight top tiers on panel.

Aokiji - WB and Garp
Kizaru - WB and Ray
Akainu - WB
I still don't understand why y'all think the new ones aren't as strong as the old ones

Luffy didnt had observation haki .
The only time we saw him noticing the strenght of an admiral was fujitora and luffy wa skeep saying you are strong man you looks trong why are you not doing that or this ?
He had observation haki on dressrosa and fujitora.

Even then there was nothing in this chapter about observation haki

He had observation haki on dressrosa and fujitora.

Even then there was nothing in this chapter about observation haki
DUde the way to tell someone is strong is observation haki .
Especially at distance.
Are you serious ?
What happened when katakuri was eating his donuts and luffy noticed he vanished ?
He used his observation haki and said I sense someone strong in this place !
Koby also sensed Kyros strenght with observation .

I still don't understand why y'all think the new ones aren't as strong as the old ones
Aramaki's performance
Fujitora's performance

Neither have fought a top tier
Both have struggled against relative fodder characters.
Aramaki was scared away by Shanks (who was not even on the island)

OG Admirals have proper good feats against top tiers.
They have been portrayed to be able to solo a Yonkou crew (without its captain).

So now are you going to agree that Aramaki is fraud and putting him on the same level as OG Admirals is an insult?
It ain't look good for my boy but I have faith he'll show out when it's his time.

Goat Kizaru: "Kaido and Big Mom? Want me to go Sakazuki?":myman:

Meanwhile Aramaki: "Dahhhhh Wait Stop! That's Supreme King Haki...Who's Doing That?!!":parkcry:
My darling child Aramaki will get his comeback I believe in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.