One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
We all know that, Luffy and Zoro, at least, are stronger than Seraphims

But you guys think that they defeat them quiclky with the help of Stella and Vegapunks??

I think Oda don't want to ruin Sera's hype:choppawhat:

I have your new avatar ready:

Just think, Celestial Dragon Shanks had to use CoC on Ryokugyu to produce such a reaction, meanwhile Luffy shits himself just from Kizaru being present and not from Kizaru actually doing anything at all. Lol

GODA had Luffy reach Yonko level this chapter, the Yonko's streak of shitting themselves in terror over the power of an Admiral just never ends at this point lol.
*wanking intensifies*

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Sasaki Kojirō gave a 1 star to the chapter :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

He knows Laido is getting powercreeped
:datas::beanmean:

And so begins the humiliation of Crydo and Big Job as Admiral fans have been predicting lol.

Even if Kizaru is defeated in Egghead (which I don't think he will be but anything is possible with Oda), this is the same Luffy that already kicked Crydo's shit in. Lol

Admirals were always the End game bosses tbh.
Admirals aren't the endgame bosses, this much is abundantly clear. They are pre-endgame stepping stones.

The race for the "endgame bosses" has only been a two-horse-race for quite some time now.

There are the Blackbeard pirates with an outsider chance and there are Imu + Gorosei (+ God's Knights?) as the overwhelming favorites.

We all know that, Luffy and Zoro, at least, are stronger than Seraphims

But you guys think that they defeat them quiclky with the help of Stella and Vegapunks??

I think Oda don't want to ruin Sera's hype:choppawhat:
The sera’s are still under Yorks order to kill the Vegapunks based on this chapter. So no Vegapunk could rewrite that order.

It’s likely that Usopp sniped them with the bubbles

Admirals aren't the endgame bosses, this much is abundantly clear. They are pre-endgame stepping stones.

The race for the "endgame bosses" has only been a two-horse race for quite some time now.

There are the Blackbeard pirates with an outsider chance and there are Imu + Gorosei (+ God's Knights?) as the overwhelming favorites.
No, Imu is probably the final one, but Gorosei > Admirals (or Yonkou) is something questionable at least.

Obviously you can still have that legitimate opinion.

:datas::beanmean:

And so begins the humiliation of Crydo and Big Job as Admiral fans have been predicting lol.

Even if Kizaru is defeated in Egghead (which I don't think he will be but anything is possible with Oda), this is the same Luffy that already kicked Crydo's shit in. Lol
Difference is Luffy want lose to Kizaru 5 times until he gets defeated like he lost to Waido ,maybe not even 1 loss :myman:

Aokiji is crippled, dude lost an entire leg and with it all his speed, plus Garp mentioned twice how he was being soft against his mentor, not to mention he couldnt use his logia properly

Akainu on the other hand won the the toughest fight in his life, expect massive gains
:myman:
True, the problem with Akainu is him getting beat off old sickbeard having said that he did blow off Sickbeards face. I don't have Sickbeard over current Luffy or Kaido. I do think Akainu has got stronger and is level with these characters I just don't see him stronger.

I'm coming from this from a purely non bias view well trying anyway.

sanji vs Lucci might even be some if the cleanest fights in the series.. It has THAT much potential

2 absolute behemoths in Martial arts (Sanji's Modes and Black leg style vs Rokushiki's versatility) going at it

A short but sweet choreographed fight. It would put lucci in his place as well

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Difference is Luffy want lose to Kizaru 5 times until he gets defeated like he lost to Waido ,maybe not even 1 loss :myman:
Because Luffy powered up every single time he "lost" to Kaido lol. And by the time Luffy unlocked Gear 5, he just straight up won the fight.

And that version of Luffy, the one who defeated Kaido, is the one currently shitting himself over Kizaru. Lol

After this reaction I doubt G5 Luffy toys with Kizaru, Kizaru isn't Kaido after all.
Of course Kizaru isn‘t Kaido after all, i mean Lizaru is way inferior in comparison to Kaido🤣
Post automatically merged:

Forget even this chapter, thinking the character who fell before the final saga was going to stay anywhere near the top 1 in a battle shonen was always going to end up in a disaster.
« B- but Oda said Kaido strongest creature of in a SBS »
Referring to his hearsay title.
Kaido > Admirals. Only EoS Akainu might equal.

Even worse if you consider an EoS character may or may not even be equal (and surely not stronger), than someone who felt before the final saga

But however I‘d agree, that Kaido being top 1 at EoS is just an idiotic idea.

Last edited:
The sera’s are still under Yorks order to kill the Vegapunks based on this chapter. So no Vegapunk could rewrite that order.

It’s likely that Usopp sniped them with the bubbles
Nono, i intend the bubbles, not the orders. Idk if Usopp managed do to that. Maybe Lilith did that.

Well, however, it was a 10+ vs 4, so it's pretty normal that Usopp managed do "defeat" them while they were fighting against a Yonko and his crew + CP0

Nono, i intend the bubbles, not the orders. Idk if Usopp managed do to that. Maybe Lilith did that.

Well, however, it was a 10+ vs 4, so it's pretty normal that Usopp managed do "defeat" them while they were fighting against a Yonko and his crew + CP0
That’s what I’m thinking. Usopp hid and took Lilliths bubbles and shot the seraphim while they were distracted by Luffy Zoro and Sanji

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The lack of tension in this arc is so significant, I didn't expect the Shs to be so relaxed even though they are in smaller numbers.
We need tension, even if it's false, here. For example, Kaido killing 99% of the SHS at the beginning of Wano.