One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
someone just brought to my attention how of ALL the things characterizing humans, saturn chooses to mention their ability to reproduce

'they're humans, they can reproduce...'

so the gorosei are from a species that can't, right? otherwise, why even mention it?

Of course Kizaru isn‘t Kaido after all, i mean Lizaru is way inferior in comparison to Kaido🤣
Post automatically merged:

Kaido > Admirals. Only EoS Akainu might equal.

Even worse if you consider an EoS character may or may not even be equal (and surely not stronger), than someone who felt before the final saga

But however I‘d agree, that Kaido being top 1 at EoS is just an idiotic idea.
baited.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Luffy seems pretty shocked about Kizaru, but doesn't really bother me that much since Luffy's going to win if they fight. Can't understand the tendency that everyone has to hype up the inevitable loser and then get upset when said person loses.

The lack of tension in this arc is so significant, I didn't expect the Shs to be so relaxed even though they are in smaller numbers.
We need tension, even if it's false, here. For example, Kaido killing 99% of the SHS at the beginning of Wano.

Yeah Shanks vs Kid, Garp vs Hachinosu, BB vs Law and now Kizaru vs SH's isn't creating tension.

Because Luffy powered up every single time he "lost" to Kaido lol. And by the time Luffy unlocked Gear 5, he just straight up won the fight.

And that version of Luffy, the one who defeated Kaido, is the one currently shitting himself over Kizaru. Lol
Enjoy this little panel of Luffy acknowledging an Admirals strenght ,there won‘t be anymore when Kizaru get‘s the looney tones treatment :pepebusi:

Funny how all the cope comparison about how Luffy called Inuarashi strong 250 chapters ago vanished once the panel released lol
It was too much lol.

But I have to admit, I'd have expected someone to, idk, go back and post something along the lines of: "pre-TS Skypiea Luffy called Gan Fall strong, so what is so impressive lol?".

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Even if Kizaru is super strong he's still going to lose and in a comical fashion as well

Dread it and try to run but if your fave is an antagonist Luffy Tunes will come for you

Good chapter, I like Lucci being a sneaky snake leaking info behind everyone, he was just annoying to me because he was doing nothing. Also I like a lot of things in this chapter besides that.

Also people are overreacting to Luffy's shock at the end of the chapter. This was also his reaction to Lucci

And the result was this

I understand that people might think he is scared because of the shading, but the reason of the shading being like that is actually normal because there is light coming from below as it's stated in the same page
Lucci ain't Kizaru

Oh god... how strong was Oden??? Bro had prime WB “shocked in fear” from his presence only…

Yeah, and then proceed to clash with him using a hakiless, devil-fruitless slash.

What do you say, Emperor Luffy who beat Kaido (and not non-prime WB) will clash with Kizaru using a hakiless base form? Shall we bet on it lol?

Yeah, and then proceed to clash with him using a hakiless, devil-fruitless slash.

What do you say, Emperor Luffy who beat Kaido (and not non-prime WB) will clash with Kizaru using a hakiless base form? Shall we bet on it lol?
Ok you just pulled a strawman there. Don't make me say what I didn't say.