One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
The lack of tension in this arc is so significant, I didn't expect the Shs to be so relaxed even though they are in smaller numbers.
We need tension, even if it's false, here. For example, Kaido killing 99% of the SHS at the beginning of Wano.

Strawhats have two top tier in their side and two top commender in sanji &jimbei there is nothing to worry about.

I mean if Luffy is scared from Kizaru because he is that strong, no biggie.

I just don't want admiral fans to get high hopes if Kizaru gets the Cracker/Bellamy treatment.
It all depends on what Oda intends to do. If Kizaru is falling hare, then I am expecting something big for the first Admiral to fall; if not, maybe we'll see just a skirmish and the good old "I can't go 100% because the I can't damage blah blah..."
Post automatically merged:

Wdym how?

Obviously he won‘t be beaten like Blueno, but surely won‘t last like Kaido either.
If Kizaru is falling and Luffy is beating him using all he has (not necessarily resulting half dead, just by using 100%), then it is more than enough for me.

Just enough to show that the tier is the same and this is a very serious battle.

It all depends on what Oda intends to do. If Kizaru is falling hare, then I am expecting something big for the first Admiral to fall; if not, maybe we'll see just a skirmish and the good old "I can't go 100% because the I can't damage blah blah..."
Multiple scenarios
- SHs escape with no casualties (unlikely)
- SHs escape with some casualties: 1) Luffy/Zoro stay behind and SHs escape, 2) one SH gets injured
- SHs don't escape and they face the marines (unlikely)

Kizaru already split the SHs in the past, him doing it again by retaining Luffy and Zoro in Egghead would be fitting

-"Someone very powerful"
-Sweating
-Shocked
-Scared
-Shivering
It can't get any better for our boy Wizaru:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy troll diff kizaru then move on to fight saturne while Zoro take over vs kizaru after that the strawhats then escape via vegaforce. Saturne arent loosing here, luffy will blueno him in final war.
Yumi Zoro? :pepeke: