One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
There's no point though for plot progression for Kizaru to be strong.

Only reason he might still be alive in 1092 is because:
- Flashback story of Sentomaru, Vegapunk and Kizaru, I mean it wouldn't be bad to see the backstory before he dies.
- Oda is too busy with the live action and doesn't have much time for the chapter so he'll ask the assistant to draw Kizaru getting roughed up for a chapter. This will buy Oda a bit of time.

The most realistic expectation is that Luffy goes instantly into G5 and Kizaru ends up on the laundry line.
People rely on their agendas, which is a fallacy.

If you simply follow plot progression (nothing else), Luffy has to defeat Kizaru.
- Luffy will finally be portrayed above the admirals, like Shanks and BB currently are.
- Luffy will have his win against a strong character this arc, like Shanks and BB did.
- Contrary to Law and Kid which were defeated by their respective opponent, Luffy will instead win.
- The SHs will escape Egghead by causing an incident there: Luffy defeats an admiral and runs away with Vegapunk, which will shock the entire world.
- This will be a declaration of war, which will trigger the final war that will happen in Elbaf (next arc).
- Blackbeard will sneak in Egghead (only admiral defeated, SHs escaped) to steal Mother Flame plans.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Too bad she is a literal kid.Guess Oda is going the pedo route with Sanji.First was Pudding,now Bonney and i'm assuming he will get another underage girl in Elbaf to complete his harem.
Oda drops S-Snake to make us terrified of Sanji simping for her.

Nothing happens.

Oda has Bonney and Sanji flirt, only for Saturn to reveal she's like 12 years old.

If Oda does this Sanji fans should actually start a social movement against this man.

Yeah, i think its the Burned Man territory/4th RP focused. He reacted ominously when Kid mentioned it and imo, Blackbeard cornered him to Winner, it wasnt his main route if you read the dialogue in that chapter
People always assumed Kid would be the one to lead us there, but right now it's looking like Law is the one who knows and will probably tell Luffy he was heading there next time we see him

Reality is we don't know the power difference between Kizaru and Luffy and this will determine how the fight goes.

Shanks, a yonko, made Greenbull pee his pants without pulling a fight. He also destroyed Kid without him pulling a fight.

Luffy is also a yonko, who is supposedly at the same level than Shanks.

Why are people considering him as much weaker than Shanks?

Luffy's portrayal is screwed at the moment. Luffy winning against Kizaru would be a good way to fix that.

Again, I'm not saying this will happen, I'm simply stating my opinion.
So do you think that Kaido could 1 shot BM? I’m curious