One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
reread the spoiler, luffy is not even on the islands soil but in its cloud sea, one of saturne main objective is to save york, that is what kizaru will want to accomplish first and that is where zoro is.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru is simply built different, no complication, no burden can get this man to stress. "I respect you Sentomaru but unfortunately, and out of respect for you as a friend, and for a man committed to his duty, I'm gonna have to pack your shit up"

Rob Lucci though, fucking thank you Oda, man is the most valuable asset to the WG. Him staring at Stussy might be the best scene this chapter 😂, thinking of a hundred different ways of disposing of her. We don't take kindly to ops.

Shout out to Saturn too, he's been great the entire arc, every shot of his demands respect.

She and kuma met prior to kuma joining the revs
we don't know that, the facts are we know that Kuma joined the Warlords after years of being a Rev.

We know Bonney had never met Sabo despite Sabo being close to Kuma.

But she is well acquainted with Vegapunk, who we know started to work with Kuma when he became a Warlord. We also see Kuma wearing what appears to be a lab coat of sorts when he's holding Bonney.

Gorosei said she was just a Kid.She can look adult,young or old thnx to her devil fruit.
The gorosei is ancient. Luffys probably just a kid to them too. Timeline wise she and Kumas backstory was back when he was in the sorbet kingdom so prior to the revs and seeing how kuma was there when Sabo was taken 12 years ago, she’s legit not a kid.

Individuals who transform their arms into wings so far are only DF users, I see no reason to think he's of an unheard of species.

I'm not against the idea but who would consume them? Some random fodder member?
Well I ask myself the same question. Why they are stockpiling DFs i don't know, but I think it's obvious they are very keen on getting more. Like how they kept Moria imprisoned pondering whom to give the DF to I am guessing. They definitely wanted Kuzan's DF. They also wanted Sabo/Ace's DF.

Well I ask myself the same question. Why they are stockpiling DFs i don't know, but I think it's obvious they are very keen on getting more. Like how they kept Moria imprisoned pondering whom to give the DF to I am guessing. They definitely wanted Kuzan's DF. They also wanted Sabo/Ace's DF.
To be fair when they went after Ace's there was still people like Burgess who had no DF, and he was trying to get it personally.

I guess they'd rather have Moria surrender and join then than take his fruit for someone weaker than him. It would be cool if they found a method to replace DF powers.