Status
Not open for further replies.
If I take TAC aside, these are the slots I feel worst about currently. Monochrome is just outside of these. I could swap him with Watson, who I otherwise think is town, but it's brass tacks time.

I find it interesting you have me as scum read over people like Pein or Reloaded. Is this related to their claims?

Aight I think we can leave it to post game from here - I don't really think engaging Flower with this sort of thing is going to make her, or you, feel or do any better about the whole thing.
But it's never fucking dealt with post game. How many times do we have to go through this shit before something is done?

you dont know?
she has been saying "I am 100% town"
And only says it when she rolls town.
so these past few games when she is in danger of getting lynched or has some sus on her she says "I am using my truth tell, I am 100 town" and then everyone confirms her as town.
I guess eventually she gonna roll scum and people gonna ask her if she is town or not idk.
Hasn't happened yet.

Why not? No seriously, what better course correction is there than removing a heap of paranoia?
Bc even before you subbed in I wasn’t doing too hot this game (head space wise for sure & possibly reads wise)

If I assume Nat is Town. And take Tac out. And your slot is Town. Then my top POE before you got here was Town, Town, Town, Town

Now. I’ve revised them. But obviously I am not feeling on my A game about myself on this one. And if I lynch you, who would have likely gave Town a better chance at solving the game than me. I now put the weight of winning the game on my shoulders even more having removed you from Town’s brain trust

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I find it interesting you have me as scum read over people like Pein or Reloaded. Is this related to their claims?
Yes and no - I questioned Reloaded yesterday and from that came away with the feeling he was toan based on how he was answering me. Also think it's perfectly plausible that he's less excited about posting because he doesn't have Naomi with him. Now with him having amped Muugen, which all tracks, feels pretty safe to say he's town.

Pein I'm less sure on, but he has been pretty transparent about his X-shot destruction and with TAC it seems to be at least partly confirmed.

Now what makes you town?

Why do you feel the need to defend your inclusion there, to the point where you need to claim? What part of that post makes you think your claim would even be required today?
I mean, im already in the red kind of aren't i?

With conq claiming i was jailed last night, and pero kill seemingly being by muugen, mafia doesn't seem to have used their kill last night.

I offered to claim to move along the poe.

Yes and no - I questioned Reloaded yesterday and from that came away with the feeling he was toan based on how he was answering me. Also think it's perfectly plausible that he's less excited about posting because he doesn't have Naomi with him. Now with him having amped Muugen, which all tracks, feels pretty safe to say he's town.

Pein I'm less sure on, but he has been pretty transparent about his X-shot destruction and with TAC it seems to be at least partly confirmed.

Now what makes you town?
My intent to solve the game?

you dont know?
she has been saying "I am 100% town"
And only says it when she rolls town.
so these past few games when she is in danger of getting lynched or has some sus on her she says "I am using my truth tell, I am 100 town" and then everyone confirms her as town.
I guess eventually she gonna roll scum and people gonna ask her if she is town or not idk.
Hasn't happened yet.
in those games you will see a difference
this isnt something she just started.... trust

flower's been doing this for years lol .

Fact is, I HATE using this shit. I literally endured for 3 days without it. Today I snapped. It happens. Literally my play around Saka SoD3 should have been more than enough to prove myself as Town. Yet Muugen completely disregarded that and shot me instead of fucking clearing up the TAC slot already. What about this is my fucking fault? It's horrendous play on his part. Glad we have Lanji now. Protect at all cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.