Zoro Fan Protection Still Continues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why @True God Moe was banned but I never found him toxic.

And I don't find @HA001 toxic either.

It's just a forum on manga and various topics, I don't think we should take things that seriously. Like if someone tells me to go kill myself do I really need to do it? And if someone thinks I'm stupid or retarded, is that really a big deal?

I even have to confess I'm a big fan of @nik87. Although I don't see him posting as often as before.

C

critical mindset

He's worse tho.

He was actually given a lot of chances but he was stubborn.
True God Moe never debased himself by throwing around insults with such a passion that Ha001 does. Is his crime what, making people get triggered? It’s not his fault the Wano arc has played out the way it has so far :) I actually saw him debating just fine in many topics, not that I think he is on point at all times but he was a fun presence and could debate just fine. He is sorely missed

C

critical mindset

I am not toxic, I state facts. People being unable to deal with facts is no fault of mine.
So did he. Each to his won, eh? If you Zoro fans are such badass alphas, why were you the ones who wanted True Moe banned in the first place? How is @Erkan12 a snitch when he’s making a simple observation of double standards applying here (aren’t you Zoro bois all about bushido and code of honour and that kind of stuff?:cheers:). Sanji fans seem to be the ones who support the virtues of the founding fathers here, that’s what I’m observing :goyea:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The mods are regular people with offline responsibilities as well as online personas that identify with either side of the Zoro/Sanji problem. I think they do well enough when it comes to crowd control, considering how often they must receive reports from people who’ve been individually offended rather than genuinely attacked.

Moe was a special kind of nutty, but he was more of a benign nuisance than a real threat. HA0 is eminently Too Online™️, but that’s also his prerogative. I don’t think either should be banned, but I understand that’s easier for the folks in charge than constantly having to edit/delete their more incendiary posts.

I don’t mind personal insults so much as I do the anti-Semitism I’ve dealt with from OmegaPsyche and that little homunculus pedxi. If I had my way, they’d both be permabanned today. I also don’t care for the way slurs like the R word and the F word (not fuck) are thrown around in this place, but my more immediate concern remains the Nazi shit I’ve seen from those two dickless clowns.

M

MD Zolo

Moe couldn't post anything without somehow denigrating Zoro. "Zorobrainer" and "Zorotards" were almost constant in his post. He employed a sneaky tactic, but he was definitely toxic.

Frankly this is getting tiring to hear how this site is Zoro-centric. The fact is that Zoro fans were driven out by OJ and then they quickly set up station here. Just because Zoro fans are the active ones doesn't make this site Zoro-centric.

The OT poster has issues. He has done enough nonsense both in OJ and here too. But whenever he gets cornered (and due to his nonsense, he inevitably does), he brings out the bias card.

The mods are regular people with offline responsibilities as well as online personas that identify with either side of the Zoro/Sanji problem. I think they do well enough when it comes to crowd control, considering how often they must receive reports from people who’ve been individually offended rather than genuinely attacked.

Moe was a special kind of nutty, but he was more of a benign nuisance than a real threat. HA0 is eminently Too Online™️, but that’s also his prerogative. I don’t think either should be banned, but I understand that’s easier for the folks in charge than constantly having to edit/delete their more incendiary posts.

I don’t mind personal insults so much as I do the anti-Semitism I’ve dealt with from OmegaPsyche and that little homunculus pedxi. If I had my way, they’d both be permabanned today. I also don’t care for the way slurs like the R word and the F word (not fuck) are thrown around in this place, but my more immediate concern remains the Nazi shit I’ve seen from those two dickless clowns.
get off my dick please

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
So did he. Each to his won, eh? If you Zoro fans are such badass alphas, why were you the ones who wanted True Moe banned in the first place? How is @Erkan12 a snitch when he’s making a simple observation of double standards applying here (aren’t you Zoro bois all about bushido and code of honour and that kind of stuff?:cheers:). Sanji fans seem to be the ones who support the virtues of the founding fathers here, that’s what I’m observing :goyea:
You clearly don’t know what Snitching is.
Man’s literally quoted Ha001 comments. And he wants him banned. That’s a rat move right there.

Who the fuck told that kid moe banned due to "being toxic " alone ? That kid was contuniously lying about users such as " you said , you told that ,etc " and bringing certain character to every thread which exist at forum with cheap baits. Also bringing @HA001 s name and pointing zoro fans as target is miserable. Clown trying his luck on raffle

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
why were you the ones who wanted True Moe banned in the first place?
Because he lies in every single post?
Because he has 3 default answers saved and only copy-pastes them regardless of what the discussion is?
Nothing to do with Zoro fans being badass alphas, users like Moe are better off banned permanently.
Indeed,you are not toxic

But you post a tons of stupid stuff,funny stuff,but still, stupid %)
Such as Zoro>Luffy? Yeah, I could see that some people find it stupid. :myman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because he lies in every single post?
Because he has 3 default answers saved and only copy-pastes them regardless of what the discussion is?
Nothing to do with Zoro fans being badass alphas, users like Moe are better off banned permanently.
still remember when he said that sanji getting hit by yuen,drake and fodders with guns is headcanon :denzimote:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Other staff members may enter their two cents down the road, but I'll close this thread so it doesn't get too tangled up in other issues.

Thank you for your concerns regarding toxicity, although I think this situation is very different. The quotes you pulled out are from no later than February 21st, with two having already been dealt with and deleted months ago. Since then, the staff and @HA001 have talked about his attitude and @HA001 was given a week long ban for some of his behavior. Afterwards, @HA001's been less hostile and has been willing to work with us instead of being stubborn.

As for the True God Moe portion, which a few users were mentioning. Moe's ban came from that user being disruptive in every thread he entered in. We had to tell True God Moe, sometimes a multiple times a day, to stop derailing threads or to quit his egregious amounts of baiting. Some other staff members talked to Moe about this as early as either November or December but Moe was showing no signs of getting better.

For True God Moe, it came down to his persistence in remaining disruptive whereas @HA001 understands the boundaries the staff want to set and is respecting them.
I am not toxic, I state facts. People being unable to deal with facts is no fault of mine.
That's true, there's a difference between stupidity and toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.