Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're not scum, you will read back yourself
Do you mind being helpful? I went back and retrieved stiff for other players when it was obvious what I had posted. This day has been a bit hectic so you'll excuse me if I somehow missed your reasoning. However, this should be an easy answer you can just shout out.

Do you mind being helpful? I went back and retrieved stiff for other players when it was obvious what I had posted. This day has been a bit hectic so you'll excuse me if I somehow missed your reasoning. However, this should be an easy answer you can just shout out.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't have a case on Tac and I've been vocal about that. But like I said, I think his slot at least deserves to be looked and discussed again after he was almost lynched D2. After I had a town read D1 of Tac for his early effort, I felt like he became a bit static and his presence went away, especially during D3. He still has Pot and Flower as suspects despite what other players are saying about those slots around Pot's claim and Flower's truth tell. His other two wolf reads are Prof (who is town) and Reloaded, who I agree is scummy, but not the most appetizing of options. His town reads also seem to just be Nat. So yeah, I think Tac has definitely been an iffy slot, and it doesn't help when his biggest defender, Nat, isn't really doing anything to disprove his scunminess, just repeating that she knows Tac is town.
I think investigating why tac was even the push day 2 is the way foward
tac and nat have this annoying thing you kind of have to ignore
and prof town confirmed ?

personally as someone who played with tac a lot , his clumsiness or carefree attitude here is a positive .

Isn't everything you said precisely a reason to sus you?

Did you do anything last night?
Why do you think those are things to suss me for? Nat says I'm happy with the mislynches, but wouldn't a happy wolf take more of a backseat role in the mislynches? Do you feel like that's what I've done?

I did not do anything last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.