Status
Not open for further replies.
I think investigating why tac was even the push day 2 is the way foward
tac and nat have this annoying thing you kind of have to ignore
and prof town confirmed ?

personally as someone who played with tac a lot , his clumsiness or carefree attitude here is a positive .
Okay, have you looked at the D2 Tac wagon then and made any guesses? Because if you think Tac js town here, it means D2 was town versus town wagons.

I'm aware, but it can be hard to ignore, especially when it confuses people who don't know them. We had several players actually thinking Tac was an invest because he said he invested Nat.

To you reconcile Tac's player here then just been busy/lazy?

Scum can take risks i feel like. None of them have been lynched so far except for ekko who was detatched scum. So I don't doubt some of the scum were driving the mislynches.
Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you, but the whole commentary around my play is in response to Nat saying I'm happy with the mislynches. Does that seem to describe me this game?

Okay, have you looked at the D2 Tac wagon then and made any guesses? Because if you think Tac js town here, it means D2 was town versus town wagons.

I'm aware, but it can be hard to ignore, especially when it confuses people who don't know them. We had several players actually thinking Tac was an invest because he said he invested Nat.

To you reconcile Tac's player here then just been busy/lazy?
yeah they do this lovers tell when they play where they think they know the other so well they can "confirm" each other . ignore.

tac will be more calculated if hes scum
he will have teammates hes accountable for
wont say lazy think he is partly genuine but also treating it with less seriousness. but am leaning town.

will look into day 2

yeah they do this lovers tell when they play where they think they know the other so well they can "confirm" each other . ignore.

tac will be more calculated if hes scum
he will have teammates hes accountable for
wont say lazy think he is partly genuine but also treating it with less seriousness. but am leaning town.

will look into day 2
What do you think of Cake claiming a tracker and redirector when we have those roles claimed already?

Status
Not open for further replies.