Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly tf am I supposed to do here according to some people? Just take the mislynch and hurt my own faction or what? I fight tooth and nail to help my team, this also goes for when I‘m Town ffs.

Better luck next time!

Honestly tf am I supposed to do here according to some people? Just take the mislynch and hurt my own faction or what? I fight tooth and nail to help my team, this also goes for when I‘m Town ffs.

Better luck next time!
the fact that you don't think you're a gamebreaker/cheater - makes you very dangerous as a person. you need serious self reflection.

You are Nami!

X3 Redirector
X3 X Rolecrusher

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Straw Hat Mafia. You won't find out who else is in your team until they use their abilities to find you.

So I just woke up at 3 in the night my time, checked the game on my Phone and I see this shit.

First Ariess One Piece game was not finished and now this one is spoiled by stuff like this! My favourite flavour is unlucky on this site.

change vote lynch Destroya

was lovely to meet some of you. but i can't be part of a website, where some people's time and efforts are valued more than others. i've worked hard and been through to much stuff, to have to have my R&R time minimized like im a second class citizen.
after reading back I think I understand your view point now
its not cheating per say
wouldnt say its the way to approach the game but if you have played enough games , you will see similar behavior exhibited when they are of a particular alignment . I can understand how thats frustrating butbecause it seems like an easy cop out.

you seem relatively new
you play for a while here
build up familiarity and people will also be able to tell certain ticks about you as well. chill out .

Status
Not open for further replies.