Hurt and Heal - One Piece Female Characters Edition Season 2!

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Someone coughBepocough will smuggle Uta :D
Who would do such a fraudulent thing?:neesama:

But yeah, it's a good idea, @Bepo D. Bear what do you think? Instead of adding 3 no-name characters choose the most popular runners-up
Scarlett isn't a no-name character, she's that character :amazing:

I mean, we could do that tho, which 3 characters would that be? Should each of you be able to chose one of the runners-up or how do we decide this? :optimistic:

And @straightforward what do you think?

Who would do such a fraudulent thing?:neesama:

Scarlett isn't a no-name character, she's that character :amazing:

I mean, we could do that tho, which 3 characters would that be? Should each of you be able to chose one of the runners-up or how do we decide this? :optimistic:

And @straightforward what do you think?
i don't think it's possible to determine which 3 of the runners-up are more popular than the others. like, how do you determine which one is more popular - nami or robin? neither was a runner-up but it's an example.

regardless, to generate more interest, i recommend mass-tagging people in the original post of the grand finale thread - that's what chief always did and this way the thread won't go completely unnoticed.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
We can pause and then let @Bepo D. Bear run his ship H&H and Goat can do the battle royale for the females.

Once I'm back from vacation, I plan to run a tournament for best villain design!
I've got the games pretty much ready, I just need the winner of season 2 and therefore the final list of participants :yearight:

Best villain design sounds great, I hope Croc and Doffy participate? :catblush:

Tell me if one of you guys wants a certain ship to be added :owo:

I've got the games pretty much ready, I just need the winner of season 2 and therefore the final list of participants :yearight:

Best villain design sounds great, I hope Croc and Doffy participate? :catblush:

Tell me if one of you guys wants a certain ship to be added :owo:
i want the CG ship, going merry, alvida's swan ship and going luffy-sempai to be included. and kidd's ship, too. and mihawk's coffin boat

Last edited: