Status
Not open for further replies.
So that would be 3 protective roles, yours, Kiku's and Rej as backup?

Not too much?

But @Rej why have not used your protect? That is weird and does make me want to keep vote on you.
i don't know

it's for the rest of town/town leads to figure out

much like if dest's wagon gains traction and he becomes the primary lynch candidate, his flip will reveal alot of things if the wagon doesn't move off him (hey guys remember cal okay cool)

Joygirl was confirmed Town. Flower was, essentially, confirmed town.

I don't really want to oversell here but I'm going to have a very difficult time buying into this thought process, I don't think scum ever kills Reloaded at this point in the game. Especially after losing a member, the time for them to thin the town block is now.

I also think you are inclined as town to protect Flower here especially given yesterday. No Bueno.
how many games have i played with reloaded? i have very little experience so i will keep this in mind

also, i absolutely should have protected flower. she was my original protect target before i second guessed myself since it feels like the scum tactic relies on LHF. and she was

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
bruh ratchet you know this, come on, after the hider fiasco?

you know how infinitely moronic i can be as town
I don't assume incompetence on your behalf, no. In fact I refuse to do that. I accept mistakes can happen and if you're town I'm not going to berate you, but I can only say there is 0 chance I reconcile this from here. I'll need to see your flip.

Ratchet

how many games have i played with reloaded? i have very little experience so i will keep this in mind

also, i absolutely should have protected flower. she was my original protect target before i second guessed myself since it feels like the scum tactic relies on LHF. and she was
I mean you can judge Reloaded entirely off his play this game. You're just not going to convince me that you looked at the field and thought that scum with several confirmed townies around would gun for Reloaded and his amps. I'm just never going to get there, full transparency.

I don't assume incompetence on your behalf, no. In fact I refuse to do that. I accept mistakes can happen and if you're town I'm not going to berate you, but I can only say there is 0 chance I reconcile this from here. I'll need to see your flip.
i don't disagree; go ahead if that's necessary to help you understand the logic/lack of logic

if i have a correct read on you, then i suggest you look over my posts once my flip has been made if that's the direction you wish to go in

or i get janiotred which will be a fucking nightmare

I mean you can judge Reloaded entirely off his play this game. You're just not going to convince me that you looked at the field and thought that scum with several confirmed townies around would gun for Reloaded and his amps. I'm just never going to get there, full transparency.
end game note, i tunnel visioned on specific things and i should've looked into the reloaded reactions

the irrationality is also probably based on the dread of embarrassingly missing every time, that's actually probably the main reason
a bad reason
but maybe this clarified

Ratchet

i don't disagree; go ahead if that's necessary to help you understand the logic/lack of logic

if i have a correct read on you, then i suggest you look over my posts once my flip has been made if that's the direction you wish to go in

or i get janiotred which will be a fucking nightmare
I don't even know what your read of me is. 50/50?

I don't think I'm a difficult town read here. I was arguing against Cake end of Day when Sakaz was lynched, and was onto her pretty strongly yesterday before the shenanigans. To say nothing of my general approach to solving since I've subbed in. So I don't really give any points for a town read. I accept that paranoia will play a part.

I don't even know what your read of me is. 50/50?

I don't think I'm a difficult town read here. I was arguing against Cake end of Day when Sakaz was lynched, and was onto her pretty strongly yesterday before the shenanigans. To say nothing of my general approach to solving since I've subbed in. So I don't really give any points for a town read. I accept that paranoia will play a part.
already answer LM, soft town lean/town lean. also addressed my paranoia but i am willing to try to not let that overshadow things like usual

Status
Not open for further replies.