Status
Not open for further replies.
Reloaded

Maybe I got played, I miscalculated and thought whoever killed Flower would go for someone else but I'm fairly sure that kill was used to respect the integrity of the game and spite

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Reloaded

Maybe I got played, I miscalculated and thought whoever killed Flower would go for someone else but I'm fairly sure that kill was used to respect the integrity of the game and spite
Why did you think Reloaded was in danger of being shot over any one of the two confirmed townies in Kagura and Mitch?

Why Reloaded?

He's been mentioned on/off and sussed but never pushed that much, I based the protection on the assumption that he may be town and a threat to scum

Endgame if he is scum I'm just gonna
You'll take me out back

Why did you think Reloaded was in danger of being shot over any one of the two confirmed townies in Kagura and Mitch?
admittedly i wasn't super attentive to this because of the crap happening last phase so that's my b, this is why i don't like being in these roles

i think it's still interesting they targeted joygirl instead of using her as bait, i thought i discerned some kind of pattern of what the killings could look like

Ratchet

Why Reloaded?

He's been mentioned on/off and sussed but never pushed that much, I based the protection on the assumption that he may be town and a threat to scum

Endgame if he is scum I'm just gonna
You'll take me out back
Uhhh, I'm having a hard time buying this. As protection targets go he was squarely in the PoE up until yesterday, and even then mislynchable. With several confirmed townies that you know scum need to get rid of soon, I really struggle to see that you think Reloaded was an optimal target here. And that's the only action sent?
How come you're ignoring my truth tell?
That's exactly how truth tells should be treated.

let's theorize it's an important role and many of you will be astounded i have sent only one action with it. i think you'll be amused instead of mad as hell

i think claiming after pressure is stupid but i am in the mood to just get high and chill

doctor

enjoy whoever is gonna scum frame this as suspect behavior

also i wanna prove the point that forced claims are advantageous to scum and put important town roles in a weird position. literally anything is going to be patched onto

i could say i have peanut butter stuck on the roof of my mouth and someone would point their finger and scream that's a lie
So that would be 3 protective roles, yours, Kiku's and Rej as backup?

Not too much?

But @Rej why have not used your protect? That is weird and does make me want to keep vote on you.

Ratchet

admittedly i wasn't super attentive to this because of the crap happening last phase so that's my b, this is why i don't like being in these roles

i think it's still interesting they targeted joygirl instead of using her as bait, i thought i discerned some kind of pattern of what the killings could look like
Joygirl was confirmed Town. Flower was, essentially, confirmed town.

I don't really want to oversell here but I'm going to have a very difficult time buying into this thought process, I don't think scum ever kills Reloaded at this point in the game. Especially after losing a member, the time for them to thin the town block is now.

I also think you are inclined as town to protect Flower here especially given yesterday. No Bueno.

Like there's a mini wagon on Rej right now, but Ratchet doesn't vote there. That shit is pingy to me.

Nat, Ratchet, Tac, Rej?
TAC and Nat together vouching for each other openly from day 1? Would be very bold.

Ratchet I am not sure about, soft town lean maybe as he made some decent points and also seems to be wanting to approach my slot honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.