Sounds shit, good you're noticing it in time.

😬😬😬😬 idk about your circumstances but you should definitely look for something else and go for further education if you have the chance. Too many people with these shitty physical labour jobs age prematurely and die early.
- It's hard for me to find something I enjoy to do, and even if I do I need money, and more money to get further education or change from what I had before
- I was promised to continue contract (which is needed to obtain visa permit for good), job is stable but demanding, and if you change to a non stable and get dropped before they call for visa good luck
- Not gonna return to the shithole where I was surrounded by shit people

But after I get an visa permit for good I saved money to find and purse something I enjoy hopefully. Until then I gotta endure this shit or find a different job which I am looking but too bad am not getting fast answers which sucks for my case but whatev.

I wouldn't mind overall but lately those health issues got aggravated and have stressed me out quite a lot

- It's hard for me to find something I enjoy to do, and even if I do I need money, and more money to get further education or change from what I had before
- I was promised to continue contract (which is needed to obtain visa permit for good), job is stable but demanding, and if you change to a non stable and get dropped before they call for visa good luck
- Not gonna return to the shithole where I was surrounded by shit people

But after I get an visa permit for good I saved money to find and purse something I enjoy hopefully. Until then I gotta endure this shit or find a different job which I am looking but too bad am not getting fast answers which sucks for my case but whatev.

I wouldn't mind overall but lately those health issues got aggravated and have stressed me out quite a lot
Good luck man:catsweat: