BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We better. I wanna see some of that Tall Slim/Lean Thicc Goodness.
Maria might regroup with her pirates crew like what who'who did in the last chapter.

And she might came to her domain before finding yamato.

I swear if Sanji becomes her hype tool ...:sanjimeh:
Its gonna be, Kalifa 2.0 is happening.
Nami/Robin/The yakuza girl vs Black Maria would be to solution.

J

Jo_Ndule

Act 3 will end in chapter 987 or 988 with Luffy and Kidd beaten by Kaido, Law and Co beaten by BM.

Marco and Co won't make it in time since it takes a day or two to travel through Wano till Onigashima.

Act 4 starts with Marco and Co hearing that alliance lost ahd will executed in wano.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
any of the beast pirates will do, I'd like to see more of the numbers

just hope oda doesn't introduce us to them one by one, give us that double page spread of them all
Idk but i feel if the numbers was actually ate zoan DF Oni-Oni No Mi.

And that would be spectacular if oda introduced the specific numbers when they transformed to their oni form.

And that would be spectacular if oda introduced the specific numbers when they transformed to their oni form.
I feel like there's evidence to support this too. The sillhouette's of the numbers looked very animalistic/monster-like. Each one looked very different. Then you get Hatcha and he looks simply like a human giant (but bigger) with Horns. Clearly something is uniqur about them and their powers.

I think that maybe some are ancient giants like the first 4 we saw and some are maybe hybrids, like half regular giant and half ancient giant since haccha was taller than a usual gaint

or maybe there's another branch of giant in addition to the type the yeti cool brothers are...

though the one that was laughing 'jukikiki' looked zoan like

well time will tell

About the Supernovas, I don´t know if im the only one but I feeling like the other supernovas still lacks in some cool skills/move+haki overall. Right now only Luffy,Law and Zoro showing haki based attacks, Kid most like joining soon, but what is with Apoo,Capone,Hawkins and co? Also I find little sad that at least one supernova don´t have skills like Moonwalker,finger pistol or Soru. These things are basic skills in new world, even random ministers of Big mom could use these, yet I kinda feel it sad that neither one of the Supernova or one of the beast pirates have some skills yet. I hope Oda add more like these things soon, at most for zoan based fighter would fit more something like soru and co.

I already kinda dislike it how Oda don´t use haki portrayal for Capone back then in WCi, we never get the feeling that Capone was using well haki(let say CoA who probably could push his defensive). Same goes probably for Apoo and Hawkins, Oda should make something to work about haki based attacks for these characters. Devilfruit are still good but we know haki is very important too...