J

Jo_Ndule

Also it would mean Marco is above Luffy and his milestone which won't be the case
Since Luffy next Milestones are top tiers : Ray and Oden, Shanks WB and Roger who are all conquerors. Each Bounty mark is reserved for specific people :

Oda wouldn't let Marco join and follow Luffy lead in Wano if his bounty, power and fame are all above Luffy's
Even Jinbei couldn't join in FI yet coz Luffy bounty and fame was below Jinbei's

Story wise, nobody has better fame and feats, power than Luffy right now in Wano except Kaido and BM.
When the Gorosei were talking after Marineford, they said "If anyone can stop that assault, It will be the Yonk. Or Marco and the remaining WB pirates"

So it seems they really boosted his bounty after MF.
Add to that the news of the Payback war with BB + 2 years of unknown events and it's plausible that it's 2 Billion imo

If Ace had a 550 mil before MF and assuming Marco's was higher as the first div commander.
I don't see 2B being out of the question if you include MF, Payback War with BB and unknown events during 2 years.
That's not anything. It is a group hype not Marco's hype.

Do you not understand that Marco alone would give Teach 2.2B,
And when you add other crazy stuff he did , Teach should have 3 B+ especially when he won overwhelmingly but somehow Teach only has 2.2 B which means Marco bounty isn't above 1.5 B. It won't make sense for Teach to have 2.2 B when he beats Marco who has 2.1B and you add the other crazy feats he did behind.

Like Kata (1 B) alone gives Luffy 500 M to reach 1 B , add Cracker and others factor you have the other 500 M which complrtes the 1B increase...thus Luffy new bounty 1.5 B
Post automatically merged:

Ironically, the post on the Korean website got deleted already. Does that mean the spoilers is fake?
Aa expected
Yamato stuff and Marco's bounty smelled so fake.

People don't even understand how bounty works. Each Mark is symbolic, reserved for specific People who linked to Luffy as milestones or goals.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
That's not anything. It is a group hype not Marco's hype.

Do you not understand that Marco alone would give Teach 2.2B,
And when you add other crazy stuff he did , Teach should have 3 B+ especially when he won overwhelmingly but somehow Teach only has 2.2 B which means Marco bounty isn't above 1.5 B. It won't make sense for Teach to have 2.2 B when he beats Marco who has 2.1B and you add the other crazy feats he did behind.

Like Kata (1 B) alone gives Luffy 500 M to reach 1 B , add Cracker and others factor you have the other 500 M which complrtes the 1B increase...thus Luffy new bounty 1.5 B
Sure it was group hype, but Marco as the remaining top commander would get the most boost.
I'd normally agree with you about Teach, but if his bounty didn't start from 0 before he became a Yonko.
He's a special case when it comes to bounties imo

But either way, let's wait until we get the actual spoilers before we jump to conclusions. It should be out soon based on last week.

Last edited:
- Marco's Bounty is 2.016 Billion Berry
- Law's group teleport with the submarine towards Kaido's castle
- They find the Road Poneglyph in Kaido's Room
- Kaido senses something strange with observation haki? (Not sure if this is an accurate translation)
- Yamato Appears
- Break Next week :josad:

Source: Korean Blog

It doesn't seem real but if it is we are gonna roast Katakuri for a long time lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
If I would need to guess, I would guess Marcos bounty is around Luffys.
it’s hard to guess in my opinion, cause on the one side I can’t imagine being so far above luffy, when he is here to fight on his side and not being the lead, but on the other hand, he was back then with Whitebeard when he had his prime time and has some freaking OP DF.
But if I have to take a choice, I would say 1,450.000.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Cinera here you go bud

- Marco's Bounty is 2.016 Billion Berry
- Law's group teleport with the submarine towards Kaido's castle
- They find the Road Poneglyph in Kaido's Room
- Kaido senses something strange with observation haki? (Not sure if this is an accurate translation)
- Yamato Appears
- Break Next week :josad:

Source: Korean Blog