Bogard

You can't win
- Marco's Bounty is 2.016 Billion Berry
- Law's group teleport with the submarine towards Kaido's castle
- They find the Road Poneglyph in Kaido's Room
- Kaido senses something strange with observation haki? (Not sure if this is an accurate translation)
- Yamato Appears
- Break Next week :josad:

Source: Korean Blog

2 Billions berry Marco :sadgrin:

I know it's unconfirmed and all, but what if it turns out to be true ? :shocking:

There has to be a reason why Oda reserved Marco's bounty until now after all :phoenixmarco:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
He has the hallmarks of someone who is going to switch sides to help the alliance that's why
That Who's Who has someone amongst the calamities that he wants to kill is very convenient, i would say.

- Drake traitor
- Who's Who will work against F6
- Page one and Ulti are too weak.
- Black Maria is a female giant
Tbh, i never thought that the way Oda hyped up Who'who would indicate that he might help the alliances in the future.

oda is going hype up sasaki next
He should be, every F6 should get hyped up. Last chapter we got a little bit Black Maria hype with her domain/teritory being revealed.
Post automatically merged:

Ok this is quick Question.

Do y'all think is the first Commander of Blackbeard Pirates, Shiryu of The Rain or Jesus Burgess?

- Marco's Bounty is 2.016 Billion Berry
- Law's group teleport with the submarine towards Kaido's castle
- They find the Road Poneglyph in Kaido's Room
- Kaido senses something strange with observation haki? (Not sure if this is an accurate translation)
- Yamato Appears
- Break Next week :josad:

Source: Korean Blog

I take this with a good dose of salt, especially the Marco's bounty and Road Poneglyph in Kaido's room parts.