Character Discussion Kizaru And Luffy Have The Same/Similar Personalities And Will Have A Moment Of Understanding

I've been thinking about the bar interaction between Kuzan and Teach.

There were clearly highlighted moments where they found they were more like each other than not:

Now let's consider Luffy and Kizaru.

Kizaru = Yellow Monkey, with the color describing his power and the animal describing his personality.

Now, what animal represents Luffy's personality? A monkey.

While I don't think Kizaru will join the straw hats (can you imagine though LMFAO), I do think there will be a serious/significant character moment between them.

Kizaru has a backbone and has morals but hes not meant to be someone that's overly sympathetic. He will vouch for his friend/relative but hes never gonna care or feel any emotion about strangers let alone pirates/enemies. His purpose is still to be a threat. Fujitora is the one that is due for deep character moments with luffy, they will definetly fight again. fuji will come to an understand to why luffy wants to take down navy because fuji also feels guilty for navy actions. Its important for the reformation of marines, especially since fujitora is most likely to become fleet admiral eos.

I believe it's why Oda showed that Kizaru has some kind of sense of honor last chapter. Pre-ts he had zero respect for Luffy but now that Luffy actually has the strenght to protect people dear to him it may change. Don't exactly mean they will sympathize though

Idk about him joining the strawhats lmao…but I do think luffy and kizaru might get along well

Not only is observation haki going to play a big role in luffy defeating kizaru there are a lot of potential parallels luffy vs kizaru can have to luffy vs katakuri
  1. Luffy and kizaru unironically might be a lot more similar to each other than originally thought
    • Like Blackbeard and Kuzan….and potentially shanks and akainu 🤫
  2. Supposed to be an escape arc but luffy is gonna end up fighting kizaru in a mirror world like location so they can fully fight and not hold back
  3. Kizaru like katakuri is likely always mentally restricting himself or holding back. Luffy being the one who will allow them to unapologetically be themselves to the fullest degree
    • In being their true selves and actually saying what they want
    • In power never being able to go all out before
  4. It will probably even end with g5 version of snakemans king cobra
  5. Luffy will hopefully develop his observation haki further. Either strengthening his future sight future or advancing in another branch of observation
  6. Shared bounty against Doflamingo/Kaido solo bounty against Katakuri/Kizaru
  7. Could even go as far as saying Saturn is the big mom of the arc
I agree
:pepebusi:

It amazes me that people still have high expectations for x/y character.

Crydo got a few panels of backstory and hardly any significant character moment after four years in his own arc.

Honestly the only ones that might get a proper & extended character development/backstory at this point are Shanks & Teach. I dont have expectations for anybody else.

It amazes me that people still have high expectations for x/y character.

Crydo got a few panels of backstory and hardly any significant character moment after four years in his own arc.

Honestly the only ones that might get a proper & extended character development/backstory at this point are Shanks & Teach. I dont have expectations for anybody else.
Such a waste of crydos introduction
:josad:
Btw i got some expectations for the daddy of the MC,magma man imu and the gorosei

Last edited:

There were clearly highlighted moments where they found they were more like each other than not:

Kizaru = Yellow Monkey, with the color describing his power and the animal describing his personality.

While I don't think Kizaru will join the straw hats (can you imagine though LMFAO), I do think there will be a serious/significant character moment between them.
Yeah Kizadu about to have his dammed one Weedia
Ancient zoan fruit Weed Weed Bro

So we Have the BB matchup for Aokiji, Will be SH Kizaru.