Number one reason why I have no respect for Oda lol. This is just sad and pathetic.
You are a nobody. Your existence as compared to him is futile. Go cry somewhere else narto shit. You are the biggest joke here. You come here every spoiler thread and talk shit, do you even have a life? What kind of loser comes to bitch everyday if he doesn't like the writer or the manga? I feel accomplished whenever I see you.

You are a nobody. Your existence as compared to him is futile. Go cry somewhere else narto shit. You are the biggest joke here. You come here every spoiler thread and talk shit, do you even have a life? What kind of loser comes to bitch everyday if he doesn't like the writer or the manga? I feel accomplished whenever I see you.
😂😂😂😂😂 buddy is the definition of oda angel

Haha! Damn dude, did I insult your mother or something? Is Oda your dad? Tell your dad to stop ending major arcs prematurely just so he can advertise a movie.

@EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @lee33
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤡 🤡 🤡 People think that Big Meme pirates returning just to become another group of cheerleaders for Condom-Boy's gang will improve them as characters. It will just make them look even more pathetic.
The most pathetic kind of villains are those who are unable to live with being against the heroes,and have to end up becoming friends with them. Katacuck and the others could be likeable characters if they were effective at being straight-up villains characters,but as Lolda made them follow the old and stale trope "Family is everything",they deserve nothing more than to be mocked.

@EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @lee33
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤡 🤡 🤡 People think that Big Meme pirates returning just to become another group of cheerleaders for Condom-Boy's gang will improve them as characters. It will just make them look even more pathetic.
The most pathetic kind of villains are those who are unable to live with being against the heroes,and have to end up becoming friends with them. Katacuck and the others could be likeable characters if they were effective at being straight-up villains characters,but as Lolda made them follow the old and stale trope "Family is everything",they deserve nothing more than to be mocked.
Reminder that Chopper is still the worst post timeskip Straw Hat out there, who Oda doesn't see as a actual character anymore and only as a mascot.:kuzanshut:

Also aren't you the same user, who got all triggered because of the way Oda treated Chopper during the Wano arc to the point where you even deleted your account.:doffytroll: