And now you're waiting for york of all the women? She's a walking joke.
Tashigi, uhm right and bonney was going good until lolda started being well Lolda
im not talking about her strength.
she is doing good as an antagonist haha
she actually outsmarted the real vegapunk and trapped them all
You just reminded me of the high hopes I had for Tashigi 15 years ago that one day she will fight Zoro on an equal level. And then Lolda's misogyny happened :peperain:
omg 15 years? that's like 3/4 of my age 😭😭
ppl on this site are really veteran fans 👀
fr like what is the point of introducing kuina look alike if she is going to end up weakling compared to zoro and oda had a teenage hibari outshine her in hachinosu 😔
im still so bitter about it :peperain:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

fr like what is the point of introducing kuina look alike if she is going to end up weakling compared to zoro and oda had a teenage hibari outshine her in hachinosu 😔
i mean it was hibari's introduction, of course she was gonna shine

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

Cryyyyyyyyy

G

Gorosei Informer

"I'm a copyright slave you see.."

Kizaru on his way to destroy Egghead with Sega Saturn accompanying him, because Imutendo heard Segapunk was trying to support Emulation (Imutendo and Australia hate Emu-lators), game preservation and molding, backwards compatability etc.

Or something like that lmao.

Egghead = Dr Eggman related somehow too.

Have a great start to a new week everyone and may hint piece bless us all.

:super:
Nobody needs hints
Not really a huge fan of her character tbh,
I stopped being a Tashigi fan when she showed up for the second time and Lolda still hadn't developed her
Post automatically merged:

Wow, so the Shanks and Greenbull scene was a promo to the Red movie after all lmao.
So it's not even canon? Or is it?

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh come on, we just needed a safe confirmation to that and now it's there. :kayneshrug:
It was extremely obvious before lol. Also the baiting with film red and trying to shoehorn Uta as their own IRL Vtuber and Jpopidol, virtual idol whatever. The awful, discount Hatsune Miku wannabe.

The writing at end of Wano was so hazphard, so dysfunctional and shoehorned, it was obvious they didn't care for the story over promoting the film.

Oda has implied it in the past at least too IIRC.