Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
So there is a Luffy-Garp reunion already in season 1,awesome! And also a fight between them! And post-credit scene with Smoker! Great.
I can't see anything on that link, how did you access it?

And from the thing you spoiler tagged, since we saw Garp in the trailer already, hunting the Going Merry, a meeting between them isn't that surprising.
Though I wonder how that affects Dragon later on.

I can't see anything on that link, how did you access it?

And from the thing you spoiler tagged, since we saw Garp in the trailer already, hunting the Going Merry, a meeting between them isn't that surprising.
Though I wonder how that affects Dragon later on.
There is written "read more on Looper.com" clicking there it takes to the full article ^^

Yup but that link just takes me to looper's homepage with the OP article nowhere in sight
It's broken for me as well they most likely got rid of the article becuase of nda
Post automatically merged:

So there is a Luffy-Garp reunion already in season 1,awesome! And also a fight between them! And post-credit scene with Smoker! Great.
Garp better stomp Luffy :kriwhat:

I just tried again with the Looper article about the season finale,and it seems that it still works from the smartphone,but it doesnt work from pc. So i screened some parts of the article,if someone wants to read them,here they are:
(EDIT: I cant manage to put the screens under the spoiler tag,i dont know why,so if some admin wants to put them under spoiler,go for it)

Last edited:
I just tried again with the Looper article about the season finale,and it seems that it still works from the smartphone,but it doesnt work from pc. So i screened some parts of the article,if someone wants to read them,here they are:
(EDIT: I cant manage to put the screens under the spoiler tag,i dont know why,so if some admin wants to put them under spoiler,go for it)

A lot to unpack here

I don't know how to feel about the Buggy and Arlong team up. It doesn't go agsinst their characters, but it's really out of left field

This is spoiler territory no ?

Like i wrote in the post,for some reason i didnt manage to put the screens under the spoiler tag,i dont know why,i try but it doesnt work. So if some admin reads the post and manages to put the screens under a spoiler tag,is more than welcome ^^
Oh ok Sorry, I just saw big white wall of text and panicked