CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I can't believe there are people actually hyped for Luffy vs minotaur/bull zoan after Wano, I think Luffy vs Saturn is only pushed for agenda purpose tbh
I want Kizaru and Saturn to both beat him up, LOL.

Going to be real funny when people realize Luffy is closer to Kid's power level than Kizaru's.

Until Luffy has a training arc with Shanks and stops his Haki from Divering so much, and Shanks teaches him to keep his Haki Converged, Luffy is going to keep losing tough 1v1s because his most powerful techniques leave him literally immobile. Gear 4 and 5 just drain his Haki way too fast, he needs a counter to that to 1v1 top tiers.

Gear 5 has a set time limit, and Luffy isn't beating an Admiral or Gorosei in a 1v1 in that time limit. This isn't Doflamingo or some shit. This is the pinnacle of the strongest military force on the planet.

I do think the Admirals are near Gorosei level, it's just, I really don't think Imu/the WG would allow the Marines to have a force more powerful than their own. Hence why there are 5 Gorosei but only 4 Admirals (including the Fleet Admiral, Corporate Slave Desk Worker Akainu). I really hope we get a scene where Akainu blows up his desk in the future.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Luffy was fighting for Tama. Even his last statement before defeating Kaido was referencing promise he made to Tama.

Wano become much better if we remove Hiyori Yamato nine scabbard and Momo.

They will go to wano because of alliance between Law and Luffy. Bond with Tama in wano.
Luffy get his reason to fight against Kaido without large cast stealing panels from Strawhats.
LOL "Wano becomes better if you remove 90% of the Kozuki clan" is such a fucking hilarious statement I don't know where to start. I both completely agree and disagree, if that makes any damn sense.