Not a black blade lmfao
:sanmoji:

ZBoys are still jealous and angry that Aramaki was able to easily defeat King while their god Zoro struggled so much to take down King.

As well as the whole thing with Aramaki maybe having a black blade.
:hihihi:
It's also because Ryo is the most likely admiral to face Sanji if Sanji were to face one lmao
Nothing terrify Z boys more than the thought of Zoro facing Fujitora and Sanji facing Ryokugyu, after Aramaki canoncially sent Fujitora to the hospital.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
We're seeing Kizaru, WG reveals, prep for Elbaf, One Piece Race about to happen, and are you dudes talking about Wano? lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pluton is my favorite plot point in the whole series because I love Alabasta, Crocodile, Vivi, and Robin, along with CP9, and also like Yamato a good deal.

I still firmly believe Wano felt so unfinished because it's just not finished yet.

:sanmoji:

It's also because Ryo is the most likely admiral to face Sanji if Sanji were to face one lmao
Nothing terrify Z boys more than the thought of Zoro facing Fujitora and Sanji facing Ryokugyu, after Aramaki canoncially sent Fujitora to the hospital.
Of course it all leads back to Sanji lol.

ZBoys haven't been doing too good lately.

They try to hype up but then also downplay Kizaru, they think Zoro will defeat an Admiral before Shiryu and because of that some even think Shiryu is stronger than an Admiral.

And now they are downplaying Aramaki because of the possibility of Aramaki being Sanji's future opponent.