:sanmoji:

It's also because Ryo is the most likely admiral to face Sanji if Sanji were to face one lmao
Nothing terrify Z boys more than the thought of Zoro facing Fujitora and Sanji facing Ryokugyu, after Aramaki canoncially sent Fujitora to the hospital.
I thought it was because a few of them have been hyping up black blade as the top one ability and if Ryo has that they need to either admit Ryo is on par with mihawk or making a black blade means very little

Because he retreated from Shanks.

Do you realize how bad it is for the Mihawk top one/Mihawk > Shanks/BB users > Roger agenda people of Aramaki has a black blade and dipped from Shanks?
it's funny people excuse Luffy shivering and being panicked just from feeling Kizaru's power because of the "surprise factor" but Ryo literally took Shanks all out COC completely off-guard. And Joz said you need to be prepared just to stay standing.

And he didn't dip from Shanks, I know this scene was traumatizing but from GB'sown words it's the red hair pirates as a whole he didn't want to fight. Even if you think it's stupid and Shanks commanders are non-factor, this is still the official reason.

Here's a little edit I made explaining everything panel by panel

it's funny people excuse Luffy shivering and being panicked just from feeling Kizaru's power because of the "surprise factor" but Ryo literally took Shanks all out COC completely off-guard. And Joz said you need to be prepared just to stay standing.

And he didn't dip from Shanks, I know this scene was traumatizing but from GB'sown words it's the red hair pirates as a whole he didn't want to fight. Even if you think it's stupid and Shanks commanders are non-factor, this is still the official reason.

Here's a little edit I made explaining everything panel by panel
Sanji wont fight the strongest Admiral out there.