Zephyr isn't a canon character. And Shiki was straight up said to be weaker in SW

See there's the toxicity.

The people who think admirals=yonko are the kind of people who think fake middle school level shops are real.

But sure. It's because most people are stupid.

When the fanbase, throughout multiple translations and various international communities all agree yonko>admiral and shanks>>Akainu, then it might mean something.
Coping, either all movies are canon or none of them are.

Shanks can flex his COC all he wants, in the end all he does is looking cool. Still never put a scratch on an admiral.
Personally I think it's a bit pathetic Kizaru literally tried to kill his daughter and he didn't even beat his ass for that. I thought he never forgave those who try to hurt people dear to him?
She was going to die no matter what. Did you watch it?

Coping, either all movies are canon or none of them are.
Oda had more direct involvement in FR.

And the main character isn't going to lose to various characters based on preconceived power levels.

Reminder that Oda himself is a huge Shanks fanboy and is extremely bias towards his character.

He had Shanks easily one shot Kid, where as with Big Mom she failed to knock Kid out during her 1v2 battle, and Blackbeard who fought Law was never able to knock out Law at the end.

Oda also dressed up as Shanks in a interview one time and from what I've heard, Shanks is the only character in the One Piece manga that gets his hair colored by Oda.

Do you really want to talk about people falling for fake news? When admiral fans posted fake scans of an interview, then wished cancer on the guy who debunked them?

In fact. If you check that very thread I debunked it for good.
So did I. At the very begging.

And I’m an admiral fan.

You’re just a generic fan of strong characters like Gojo and Shanks. Literally the most braindead type of manga reader.

Reminder that Oda himself is a huge Shanks fanboy and is extremely bias towards his character.

He had Shanks easily one shot Kid, where as with Big Mom she failed to knock Kid out during her 1v2 battle, and Blackbeard who fought Law was never able to knock out Law at the end.

Oda also dressed up as Shanks in a interview one time and from what I've heard, Shanks is the only character in the One Piece manga that gets his hair colored by Oda.
Yes. You can argue Shanks is a boring character that's too strong and has 0 flaws.

Even with Whitebeard you could argue his loyalty to his sons was his downfall.

With Shanks there's none of that. It's pretty obvious Shanks is his favorite. And he makes money.

Of course he will look good.

Imagine having an entire movie just to wank you and your crew and you still weren't allowed to put dust on an admiral even though you're the author self-insert.
What is there to cope about film red exactly? I don't give a fuck if an admiral has one droplet of sweat from Snitch all out COC when Luffy shits is pants just from feeling an admiral presence in canon lmao

So did I. At the very begging.

And I’m an admiral fan.

You’re just a generic fan of strong characters like Gojo and Shanks. Literally the most braindead type of manga reader.
And if you check that thread. Even as early as page one I was expressing skepticism when a brand new account starts posting things.

And no. I don't like Gojo or Shanks.

I can just tell top 1 strongest characters.

Imagine having an entire movie just to wank you and your crew and you still weren't allowed to put dust on an admiral even though you're the author self-insert.
What is there to cope about film red exactly? I don't give a fuck if an admiral has one droplet of sweat from Snitch all out COC when Luffy shits is pants just from feeling an admiral presence in canon lmao
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

It's funny. I'm looking at a certain youtube poll with over 10k votes.

They are asking who is stronger. Kizaru + Seraphim. Or Luffy.

86 percent voted Luffy.

Yikes. Seems as though the admiral agenda really is a vocal minority.

It's funny. I'm looking at a certain youtube poll with over 10k votes.

They are asking who is stronger. Kizaru + Seraphim. Or Luffy.

86 percent voted Luffy.

Yikes. Seems as though the admiral agenda really is a vocal minority.
Appeal to majority
Youtube polls
Databooks
Movies

Absolute state of yonkobros.
Anything to walk away from the canon vision of emperor Luffy being terrified from Kizaru's presence or Blackbeard apologizing to a drunk, criple admiral.

You do realize most YouTube polls show Dressrosa Zoro beating Fujitora?
No they don't.

They show acoc zoro beating him lol.

Trust me I scour the youtube polls.

And youtube polls don't fall for blatantly fake scans like the people here do.

Appeal to majority
Youtube polls
Databooks
Movies

Absolute state of yonkobros.
Anything to walk away from the canon vision of emperor Luffy being terrified from Kizaru's presence or Blackbeard apologizing to a drunk, criple admiral.
You are acting smug but you wouldn't be here in an admiral echochamber site if it didn't bother you.

Since we're using Youtube Polls to powerscale

150 thousand votes btw
Not unreasonable.