Kuzan is above the Teach we've seen so far.

BUT we know he has another gear, because of Shanks. Shanks is a strong fighter, while Blackbeard, generally, doesn't attack people straight up, but attacks them with ambushes and trickery.

Yet, Shanks has his only scar from whom? Blackbeard.

Blackbeard has something nasty in the back, when Blackbeard actually lets loose, it's going to be some crazy feat. That's why I love Blackbeard: man has had this much success, and we've never really seen him get serious on panel. When he does, it will be wild.
EoS Teach will undoubtedly be the strongest character. He’s the final villain

I can’t wait to see what everyone who thought Wizaru wasn’t the speed goat does when G5 Luffy has trouble tagging him even with future sight
Clown Oda already shat on whatever legacy Kaido had in this huge arc of Wano. After everything he did for Kaido, he saw fit to toon diff him and reduce him to a complete joke. If this shit carries on to the Admirals then the manga is completely failed without hope for redemption.

Never really liked Kizaru as much as Akainu and Aokiji. He’s a well written character no denying that, maybe the best written as an ‘’Admiral’’, but he lacks savageness lets say
Strength is an entirely different matter, we’re about witness some mad power from him
This isn't savage enough?

Still triggering Goofy fans 15 years later

Clown Oda already shat on whatever legacy Kaido had in this huge arc of Wano. After everything he did for Kaido, he saw fit to toon diff him and reduce him to a complete joke. If this shit carries on to the Admirals then the manga is completely failed without hope for redemption.
Wizaru is the goofiest admiral by far though Oda could make it work

It's just a gay dude drawing softcover yaoi of the Admirals basically.

Idk BB did take that Shock Wille without medical assistance though.
Yeah that shock wille was cool, but imo the problem is that I don’t think Blackbeard has gotten much stronger than he was since Marineford as oda hasn’t really shown much growth for him, which is the same Blackbeard who ran from Kuzans near equal.