Yeah that shock wille was cool, but imo the problem is that I don’t think Blackbeard has gotten much stronger than he was since Marineford as oda hasn’t really shown much growth for him, which is the same Blackbeard who ran from Kuzans near equal.
Idk it seems he got better Armament at least, and judging by his fight with Hancock and argument with Kuzan, better Observation too.

Idk it seems he got better Armament at least, and judging by his fight with Hancock and argument with Kuzan, better Observation too.
See I thought he had better observation but then we saw law and his fight and that was pretty… rough.

And I feel like his CoA was always that level which is why he didn’t die when Whitebeard cut through his torso and unleashed an earthquake inside him

Nah Kuzan has the best raw armament feat in the series.

Like the explosion he makes with Garp is so big that people literally can’t tell if it’s Conqueror’s or not lmfao
The clash seemed to just generate a shockwave similar to Luffy and Lucci's in Enies Lobby.
Not sure if it's the best raw Armament feat but yeah it's pretty good ngl (even if he doesn't match Garp's fist directly)

The clash seemed to just generate a shockwave similar to Luffy and Lucci's in Enies Lobby.
Not sure if it's the best raw Armament feat but yeah it's pretty good ngl (even if he doesn't match Garp's fist directly)
Genuinely, I can’t think of a haki burst that big without conqueror’s.

To be fair Kuzan is probably using his fruit + armament, but it’s still one of the best armament showings in the verse.

Definitely better than Lackbeard’s best armament feat which is blocking Seraphim Mihawk.

Genuinely, I can’t think of a haki burst that big without conqueror’s.

To be fair Kuzan is probably using his fruit + armament, but it’s still one of the best armament showings in the verse.

Definitely better than Lackbeard’s best armament feat which is blocking Seraphim Mihawk.
Tbf SeraHawk did cut a whole ass mountain beforehand.
Also if it were a CoC or ACoC clash we'd see the skies split and fodders foaming at the mouth like we did with Shanks and Whitebeard and Big Mom and Kaidou.