Break Week Marines and Zoro fans rivalry is so cringe

Almost all the admiral fans here are my friends but anytime I disappear randomly I see Marines and Zoro fans having dick measuring contest

It makes no sense
Why?
At this point the majority of OP fans have lost interest in the actual plot and are just supporting their favs like we would support our fav sport clubs hoping they win against the rivals. It's just more fun that way.

I believe the Marine vs Sword war started with Zoro bros shitting on Greenbull and Marine fans countering with him having a Black blade.

I mean the Rocks duo has already become Magma fuel, that's not fun anymore.

Not sure how it exactly started but at some point swordbros started shitting on Kizaru while at the same time wishing for Zoro to fight him
I don't understand the thought process either

Anyway we're getting smack from every single fandom now for some reason 😂
This shit is generating a ton of cope worldwide

Swordbros should be cheering on Kizaru to hand Luffy some Ls
One: Not the official translation (lmfao)
Two: One
Three: One
And four: I don't think the Zorobros were even shitting on Kizaru lol, as you said it wouldn't make sense as they expect him to fight Luffy, plus I think people like Nik were actually hyping him for that reason.

At this point the majority of OP fans have lost interest in the actual plot and are just supporting their favs like we would support our fav sport clubs hoping they win against the rivals. It's just more fun that way.

I believe the Marine vs Sword war started with Zoro bros shitting on Greenbull and Marine fans countering with him having a Black blade.

I mean the Rocks duo has already become Magma fuel, that's not fun anymore.
".. Have lost interest in the actual plot.."
:risicheck:

You are not ready for Admiral x Yonko fans alliance
Unironically I do think it can work out kinda. Tho you probably wouldn’t like it
:handsup:
  • Just like Kuzan and Teach are a lot more similar and get along way more than anyone would have originally guessed
  • I do think Borsalino and Luffy will end up connecting a lot during their fight
  • As for Sakazuki and Shanks I theorize they will also end up being really similar. Both being misunderstood and not being 100% what they seem. Shanks not as benevolent and Sakazuki not as evil both probably just doing whatever they believe they have to do for the best
I do think the emperors would win in a fight but it’d be really close imo

Unironically I do think it can work out kinda. Tho you probably wouldn’t like it
:handsup:
  • Just like Kuzan and Teach are a lot more similar and get along way more than anyone would have originally guessed
  • I do think Borsalino and Luffy will end up connecting a lot during their fight
  • As for Sakazuki and Shanks I theorize they will also end up being really similar. Both being misunderstood and not being 100% what they seem. Shanks not as benevolent and Sakazuki not as evil both probably just doing whatever they believe they have to do for the best
I do think the emperors would win in a fight but it’d be really close imo
Same.
Imma make a thread on it so I won't say a whole lot but I think the Emperors high diff (or mid diff if the Admirals don't have FS)