Break Week Marines and Zoro fans rivalry is so cringe

Yeah I stopped reading here
:milaugh:
:kayneshrug:
It is what it is

Still don’t think saying akainu is comparable to the current most hyped and wanked is disrespectful to him or makes him look bad. Like I get you think akainu is stronger but even just strictly strength related it isn’t like the gap is massive
Same.
Imma make a thread on it so I won't say a whole lot but I think the Emperors high diff (or mid diff if the Admirals don't have FS)
Pirates x marines is the new wave
:cheers:
Tho imo it’s high diff maybe maybe a bad matchup can bring it lower but in general power the gap shouldn’t be that big imo
  • Blackbeard x Kuzan
  • Luffy x Borsalino
  • Shanks x Sakazuki
  • Law x Issho
  • Kid x Aramaki
  • Roger x Garp
  • Xebec x Kong
  • Whitebeard x Sengoku
  • Big mom and Kaido x the other 2 admirals with sengoku

The future FA cannot be the weakest of the current lot, I pray that you see the light MarineHQ bb. Just like Akainu, Fuji has that dog in him.
The difference between Sakazuki and Issho is this
Issho blinded himself to stop seeing the evils of the world
Sakazuki would want more eyes to properly look at the demons he's facing

With all due respect to Fuji, Wakainu is built different

I will be so mean when the anime confirms the black blade, since apparently manga is not clear enough

Idk, still weird that he'd just be walking around with a sword with no sheathe, y'know?
:kayneshrug:
It is what it is

Still don’t think saying akainu is comparable to the current most hyped and wanked is disrespectful to him or makes him look bad. Like I get you think akainu is stronger but even just strictly strength related it isn’t like the gap is massive

Pirates x marines is the new wave
:cheers:
Tho imo it’s high diff maybe maybe a bad matchup can bring it lower but in general power the gap shouldn’t be that big imo
  • Blackbeard x Kuzan
  • Luffy x Borsalino
  • Shanks x Sakazuki
  • Law x Issho
  • Kid x Aramaki
  • Roger x Garp
  • Xebec x Kong
  • Whitebeard x Sengoku
  • Big mom and Kaido x the other 2 admirals with sengoku
I think Aramaki and Issho are going to fight Cross Guild, personally.

Dont you think there wouldve been a mention of it being a black blade in the manga if it was one?
When? Ryo barely had 4 chapters worth of screen time as a whole, and he didn’t even use his sword.
Manga is a visual medium and I rely on what my eyes tell me. It is a black blade visually
Only argument against GB’s black blade is based on the belief that he is unworthy of wielding one, view belief shared by even other admirals bros.
I say fuck all this headcanon bullshit. I see a black blade so it’s a black blade to me.
if when official colors/anime come out of and it shows it’s not a BB I’ll take my L, that’s it.

A lot of people walk around without sheathes. Mihawk for example.

And besides what’s Ryo scared of? Accidentally dismembering himself with that sword? He’ll just regrow
True, but Mihawk was specifically stated to have a black blade, at least.
It just feels weird that Oda doesn't say anything about Aramaki's sword (and why it doesn't have a sheathe), especially when he's never seen using it.

Ryokugyu’s armament haki mastery will be like fujitora’s observation haki mastery
Him having a blackened bokken would be dope
:steef:
Shiki X Sengoku**

WB wasn't Sengoku main pirate rival
I think WB marine rival was Zephyr or it was Garling
Fuck shiki
:lusalty:
If he ends up becoming relevant in story I’ll take it back but as things are now I have no faith in him
Idk, still weird that he'd just be walking around with a sword with no sheathe, y'know?

I think Aramaki and Issho are going to fight Cross Guild, personally.
I think cross guild will be fighting impel down instead

True, but Mihawk was specifically stated to have a black blade, at least.
It just feels weird that Oda doesn't say anything about Aramaki's sword (and why it doesn't have a sheathe), especially when he's never seen using it.
Probably just set up for the future. In all honesty, I don’t think many people know the important of a black blade. Hell Zoro wielded one for years and didn’t know it was anything more than a strong sword till a sword smith told him otherwise.

Imo it’s because oda wanted to showcase Ryos strength while still giving a reason why Momo and them are alive. This kinda just felt like a showcase of what Ryos fruit power could do and less of what Ryos fighting style could be

Probably just set up for the future. In all honesty, I don’t think many people know the important of a black blade. Hell Zoro wielded one for years and didn’t know it was anything more than a strong sword till a sword smith told him otherwise.

Imo it’s because oda wanted to showcase Ryos strength while still giving a reason why Momo and them are alive. This kinda just felt like a showcase of what Ryos fruit power could do and less of what Ryos fighting style could be
Yeah, but even when he had an argument/scuffle with a fellow Admiral, he wasn't seen clutching his sword or anything.

The fact some people believe you can forge kokuto that easily while being so heavily df reliant just shows how severely underestimated Mihawk and Ryuma are. Reality slap can't come soon enough

First there is no such things as Zoro fans and Marines riualry, zoro will be top two EoS while the marine arent even the main antagonists from the WG sides just filler villains compared to Imu, 5 Elders and HK. Second, Zoro is curently above the admiral regardless of whatever happen this arc, marine fans themself are aware that a potential encounter with zoro will result in an humiliation for the admiral and defeat at worst once why they want luffy who will at least allow kizaru some wins. Last, Marines fans decided to mess with the wrong character, should have gone for another. Oda traitement of zoro is only next to luffy. Sabaody (oda rather keep zoro injured to explain why he lost to kizaru), dressrosa ( Oda had zoro push back an admiral and overpower his devil fruit with a namless flying slash). Current Zoros Flying Slash are far stronger and bigger enough to negg any move fuji used so far and kizaru casual move. THAT IS JUST A FLYING SLASH, didnt took his haki upgrade and 2 KoH styles into account.