Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

LMFAO, what a response! One of my favourite ones of all time but totally unexpected here hahahha!

:kawak::kobeha::crazwhat::lulz::kailaugh:

Technically Zelda's a scalie in the game, LOLOLOLOLOL. Link almost got her pregerante, but he pulled his Master Sword out just at the right time

:gokulaugh:
More like Tears of the Reloaded right? Btw @Pot Goblin is the villain, Goblindorf!

:saden::hapnoel::risiup:

Also....reads the spoilers....

:risicheck::snoopy::jinbewat::luffywat::saitahu:

Still thinking about how unnatural it was to keep carrot away like that. I looked into this and almost every single manga that made someone dissappear like this ended 2 years later. It was always the same "Forced and Rush" reaction too.
Is there legit any character in One piece that didn't get closure like this?

Maybe Pell or Bon clay? But these were less important characters on a death cliffhanger. The Carrot situation is so fcking weird

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

Maybe Pell or Bon clay? But these were less important characters on a death cliffhanger. The Carrot situation is so fcking weird
Bon Kurie and Pell got way better closure than this, since both had emotional send offs.

Carrot?

Carrot didn't get a send off. No emotional impact scene at the end before they parted. Nothing. Bleh.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Aye if nothin comes from this it'll be the weirdest situation ever

Especially considering all he had to do to give closure would be to just draw her with the other fellas seeing the crew off

The fact we never see her answer and we haven't seen her since then makes me confident for a big come back.

But because it's one piece it's just a matter of waiting.
:pepecafe:

Aye if nothin comes from this it'll be the weirdest situation ever

Especially considering all he had to do to give closure would be to just draw her with the other fellas seeing the crew off

The fact we never see her answer and we haven't seen her since then makes me confident for a big come back.

But because it's one piece it's just a matter of waiting.
:pepecafe:
Let's hope for a cover story:pepecopium: