General & Others Why the Negativity?

Don't take character discussions personally. Stop identifying yourself with the character. The characters are part of the story and that's what people are here to debate.

The actual negativity is people talking crap about others. For example I point out the flaw in thinking that Kizaru becomes Pirate King, clearly that will never happen, he's not MC, people have to figure out some characters are there only to boost others. As a consequence LadmiraL boys take it personally and then lash out at me instead of trying to debate the actual story. Although in this case it's not debatable whether Kizaru is MC or not.

If we could move away from extreme fanboyism, we could have instead more realistic discussions around the story and make accurate predictions.
Oh yes, this is so annoying. Like, I get it that one may be upset when their fave doesn't shine in the story but unironically responding with hate and insulting users for making a joke about one's favourite character is just stupid.

fuck live action beetch

hope it is the biggest flop ever
It will be better than Cowboy Bebop, whether flop or not, which is at least progress. So definitely not the biggest flop. Also nothing can top Dragon Ball Evolution, that shit was insanely bad! How can any live action beat the Dragon Ball movie in stupidity? It's impossible.

Why are people more focused on shitting on characters and other things rather than appreciating the good parts? You can praise your own character without having to shit on another?

X can do this (this is good no need to go further) but Y will die thinking about this (no need to shit on Y).
In a world where toxicity is the norm, positivity is seen as a weakness.

Why are people more focused on shitting on characters and other things rather than appreciating the good parts? You can praise your own character without having to shit on another?

X can do this (this is good no need to go further) but Y will die thinking about this (no need to shit on Y).
Yin and yang. If a character is overwanked he must be shit on to maintain the balance

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It will be better than Cowboy Bebop, whether flop or not, which is at least progress. So definitely not the biggest flop. Also nothing can top Dragon Ball Evolution, that shit was insanely bad! How can any live action beat the Dragon Ball movie in stupidity? It's impossible.
Why did you remind me Dragon Ball Evolution exist?!:gonope:

C

CensoredbyWG

Boku no hero community members are the GOAT toxic community, worstgen is a peaceful place compared to them.

Because for some people, shitting on others (be it characters or fans), is the only source for them to feel good & feel superior in life.

Usually because of irl situation, they take shelter in online platform as a method of escaping reality. What they lack irl will be supplemented online.

So why the negativity? Because experience shapes one's outlook & one's life. They can't help but subconsciously shows their irl situation.

Alternatively, some people just don't realize that life is very short. Spending it on negativity is such a waste of time.

I am not taking things personal or my favorite character getting dunked on but just overall feeling (I was called an Oda dick rider for not being angry/critical enough with Oda based on what he did to Zoro in Wano). Like how you can waste so much time and effort on hating or trolling? I understand the toxicity side and the fun and entertainment and banter that it provides but shouldn't there be sort of a balance, too much of this makes it stale. There are some great troll threads and they do bring great entertainment. My point is that it is not necessary that you must shit on another character when praising your fav.

I am not taking things personal or my favorite character getting dunked on but just overall feeling (I was called an Oda dick rider for not being angry/critical enough with Oda based on what he did to Zoro in Wano). Like how you can waste so much time and effort on hating or trolling? I understand the toxicity side and the fun and entertainment and banter that it provides but shouldn't there be sort of a balance, too much of this makes it stale. There are some great troll threads and they do bring great entertainment. My point is that it is not necessary that you must shit on another character when praising your fav.
What you describe sound more like personal attacks rather than shitting on manga characters. Massive difference.

Oda should've done better, many times, but no reason to hate someone for their opinion.

What you describe sound more like personal attacks rather than shitting on manga characters. Massive difference.

Oda should've done better, many times, but no reason to hate someone for their opinion.
Should have quoted the part that I was trying to address, it was about getting too attached to manga characters. I was answering that I am not that bothered about these things.

I mean look at the thread How long can Sanji hold Enma, that is an example of what I want to address.

:seriously:Says a zoro fan