General & Others Why the Negativity?

Should have quoted the part that I was trying to address, it was about getting too attached to manga characters. I was answering that I am not that bothered about these things.

I mean look at the thread How long can Sanji hold Enma, that is an example of what I want to address.
The double standards are more worrying. When I made a thread about Kizaru's L counter in 1091, the thread got moved to ground floor. I don't see how that's different to the Sanji thread you mentioned.

Boku no hero community members are the GOAT toxic community, worstgen is a peaceful place compared to them.
Isn't BHA issue the shippers? It has a ridiculously big fandom for romance and ship despite being a Shounen with nearly 0 developed romance or LGBT in that matter.

Do you prefer Powerscalers or Shippers?

C

CensoredbyWG

Isn't BHA issue the shippers? It has a ridiculously big fandom for romance and ship despite being a Shounen with nearly 0 developed romance or LGBT in that matter.

Do you prefer Powerscalers or Shippers?
Powerscallers without a doubt, BHA are not only shippers, but they also go crazy whenever someone disagrees with them.

Their prime toxicity time was around 2018-20 lol.