Controversial Sanji vs Kizaru

Whos his opponent

• Total voters
I mean I suppose it's better than the entire crew being eradicated to mirror Law and Kidd, but Oda respects Kizaru too much to make him a Sanji opponent, lol.
Until Sanji gets better Haki and speed, he won't be fighting Kizaru.
Basically, Kizaru's fighting Luffy, or at the very most he's a Zoro opponent.
Sanjis speed shits on zoros. Quit trolling
Post automatically merged:

Sanji may have a minor skirmish with Kizaru but nothing more.
Kizaru's main fight in the arc is Luffy.
Thats why I said clash. As reminiscent with thriller bark... sanji will clash with kizaru/oars and then luffy finishes it.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t see Zoro or Sanji defeating an admiral before Luffy does. Zoro and/or Sanji may clash with Kizaru but won’t defeat him. That will be Luffy’s job.
Yes. I agree. That's what my post says

Slipton checking In after my first ban. I hope you all didn't miss me too much:sweat:

Sanji vs kizaru is impending. Oda will be forthcoming in this next chapter or two. Make your bets in this thread and let me know what you think.

Sanji has been shining this entire arc

Out here instantly teleporting an on guard zoro. Casual af while saving edison

Has zoro befuddled as fuck:milaugh::kata:

Then Goda decides to make zoro and luffy 2v1 a seraphim. While doing negligible damage with their puny attacks.

Meanwhile sanji with just a little fire and exo...

:funky:

This pattern is reminiscent of ennies lobby and post thriller bark. As many of you know already... post ts has been sort of a mirror of pre ts. With many arcs sharing the same theme or themes. For example we have the kilo fruit and the ton ton fruit as enemy's pre and post ts. Wano and ennies lobby shared so many elements you could say oda copied and pasted. There's so many examples it's ridiculous. :bignews:

If we follow this logic then post ennies lobby was thriller bark. An arc where sanji shined above all other strawhats at the time. :queenhear::catrude:

In thriller bark sanji fought the no2 of moriahs crew. The leader of the general zombies. (Hence the commander of zoros arc opponent too)

Sanjis shadow while in a weaker body was still fighting evenly with zoros zombie general body. (Generals are 4 ranks stronger than the fodder)

Sanji beat absalom with the lowest of difficulty but still took a beating on purpose in order to protect nami.
He was even stabbed through the heart and spine:catcry::doffycry::zorothink:

He then went on to outperform all the strawhats combined in a clash with oars. Notice it's a named attack from oars too...

they sent shockwaves across the entire island. Show me anyone else doing this feat in the entirety of pre ts:toximoji:

Meanwhile zoro who just had another magic sword powerup. Had only landed a few blows. Impressive sure. But not as impressive as sanjis raw power and ability. The author went out of his way to highlight sanji this arc.

If this pattern continues as the precedent indicates it will. We should see a huge clash for sanji soon.

He's already outperformed the crews main fighters and has recieved a consistently superior portrayal to the other two. Going solo vs seraphim. Surprising zoro. As consistent with thriller bark.

This would also be a nice opportunity to start to showcase that he's the biggest threat in the crew for the marines and make good on his promise.

I personally believe sanjis next oars parralel will be kizaru. But this time he won't be stabbed through the heart before the fight. Which could result in an interesting clash.

Let me know what you think. Place your votes. Share your thoughts.

Slipton checking In after my first ban. I hope you all didn't miss me too much:sweat:

Sanji vs kizaru is impending. Oda will be forthcoming in this next chapter or two. Make your bets in this thread and let me know what you think.

Sanji has been shining this entire arc

Out here instantly teleporting an on guard zoro. Casual af while saving edison

Has zoro befuddled as fuck:milaugh::kata:

Then Goda decides to make zoro and luffy 2v1 a seraphim. While doing negligible damage with their puny attacks.

Meanwhile sanji with just a little fire and exo...

:funky:

This pattern is reminiscent of ennies lobby and post thriller bark. As many of you know already... post ts has been sort of a mirror of pre ts. With many arcs sharing the same theme or themes. For example we have the kilo fruit and the ton ton fruit as enemy's pre and post ts. Wano and ennies lobby shared so many elements you could say oda copied and pasted. There's so many examples it's ridiculous. :bignews:

If we follow this logic then post ennies lobby was thriller bark. An arc where sanji shined above all other strawhats at the time. :queenhear::catrude:

In thriller bark sanji fought the no2 of moriahs crew. The leader of the general zombies. (Hence the commander of zoros arc opponent too)

Sanjis shadow while in a weaker body was still fighting evenly with zoros zombie general body. (Generals are 4 ranks stronger than the fodder)

Sanji beat absalom with the lowest of difficulty but still took a beating on purpose in order to protect nami.
He was even stabbed through the heart and spine:catcry::doffycry::zorothink:

He then went on to outperform all the strawhats combined in a clash with oars. Notice it's a named attack from oars too...

they sent shockwaves across the entire island. Show me anyone else doing this feat in the entirety of pre ts:toximoji:

Meanwhile zoro who just had another magic sword powerup. Had only landed a few blows. Impressive sure. But not as impressive as sanjis raw power and ability. The author went out of his way to highlight sanji this arc.

If this pattern continues as the precedent indicates it will. We should see a huge clash for sanji soon.

He's already outperformed the crews main fighters and has recieved a consistently superior portrayal to the other two. Going solo vs seraphim. Surprising zoro. As consistent with thriller bark.

This would also be a nice opportunity to start to showcase that he's the biggest threat in the crew for the marines and make good on his promise.

I personally believe sanjis next oars parralel will be kizaru. But this time he won't be stabbed through the heart before the fight. Which could result in an interesting clash.

Let me know what you think. Place your votes. Share your thoughts.
Slipton-kun its time to wake up.

It's just me @Hiragaro and you Bill

But that's all we need

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::kata:
I never needed to be believed in. All my theories come true. I predicted sanji vs king and queen. I predicted that sanji would unlock blue flames. I predicted that zoro would get destroyed on the rooftop. I predicted Yamato would stay behind. Everything I theorize about always comes true.

When in doubt. Bet on slipton :funky:

But the most important thing here is that sanji vs kizaru is happening

Calling it right now

Sanji is probably gonna deflect a stray light beam from the goofy vs Kizaru fight. With the help of the light glove. Probably while protecting Robin nami or stussy.

That will be his only interaction with kizaru at all.

@BillSlipton I am being optimistic that Sanji will even get the chance to clash with Kizaru. I still think he will be Luffy’s main fight this arc. I predict that Saturn isn’t going to reveal his hand just yet.

I am not sure if Oda will give Sanji a 1 vs 1 that isn’t implied to be off screen. I do think Sanji will have an epic Mr. Prince moment that will let the SHs escape from Egghead.