Controversial Sanji vs Kizaru

Whos his opponent

• Total voters
So you don't think that there a chance that sanji might team up like vs oars and have a little shine?
Nah, i wish he does have special moments, but Sanji isn’t that fortunate type of character. His first top tier isn’t gonna happen until eos not even a team up happening for him against a top tier. Sanji would be lucky to face Lucci.

Nah, i wish he does have special moments, but Sanji isn’t that fortunate type of character. His first top tier isn’t gonna happen until eos not even a team up happening for him against a top tier. Sanji would be lucky to face Lucci.
Sanji clashed with a yonko before zoro. Foh. I don't talk to trolls

I don't see Oda wasting much time on fights that don't involve Luffy in this arc. So either Sanji defeats a V.A in half a chapter or Oda will make the crew clash with Kizaru, since those special gloves that can touch light were introduced.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I think kizaru will fight against the three. First against sanjino where sanji will be humiliated again, then zoro will cut him (similar zoro vs kaido) and finally luffy and kizaru will tie
Post automatically merged:

with luffy and big mom didn't use haki. In reality jimbo did better than sanjino

Clashed with a yonko while having Luffy by his side for one attack and Zoro is irrelevant in this convo so why bring him. Either way living in a dream land thinking Sanji can handle a top tier by himself for more than 2 minutes is wishful thinking. The best he could get is the Doffy treatment when Sanji faced him back in Dressrosa.

Clashed with a yonko while having Luffy by his side for one attack and Zoro is irrelevant in this convo so why bring him. Either way living in a dream land thinking Sanji can handle a top tier by himself for more than 2 minutes is wishful thinking. The best he could get is the Doffy treatment when Sanji faced him back in Dressrosa.
Whatre you basing this on? You keep making claims with 0 proof

Yesterday at 6:58 PM

BOCCHI said:
It’s on you to prove Sanji has qualities to handle a top tier so show them to me. Otherwise he is nothing more than an average YC level fighter with average haki mastery.
Even when he low diffed queen after his power up?

Before the queen fight and the exo was activated... sanji had already evenly clashed with kings haki while he was nerfed holding momo

Notice the coa lightning

Ik you're a zoro fan and respect his opponents. Who have to deal with zoros haki themselves.

Coo is pretty self explanatory. Not much to say there.

I just don't understand how somebody can low/mid diff a top commander and yet youll still say he wouldn't be able to do shit. That's a clown answer man
Post automatically merged: A moment ago

Roronoa-sama said:
I think kizaru will fight against the three. First against sanjino where sanji will be humiliated again, then zoro will cut him (similar zoro vs kaido) and finally luffy and kizaru will tie
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 3:35 AM

with luffy and big mom didn't use haki. In reality jimbo did better than sanjino

In reality queen knocked Olin out who wasn't nerfed from hunger pangs like big meme in wci

So by mid diffing queen... we can assume sanji makes olin look even worse

I used a ranking system found in the manga. That the author created for this singular purpose

Absalom was the leader of these forces. Ryuma falls beneath his command too.

Sanjis was of the wild zombies. Zoros was a general zombie.
Yeah you just forgot that body is the real issue here. Brook shadow was better than Brook because of Ryuuma body.

Oars were stronger than Luffy because of his body.

Yeah you just forgot that body is the real issue here. Brook shadow was better than Brook because of Ryuuma body.

Oars were stronger than Luffy because of his body.
I didn't forget that. That's my entire point.

Zoros shadow was in a stronger body than sanjis. One that's multiple tiers stronger than the body occupied by sanjis shadow.

You're missing the point.