Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Aye. Unfortunately I cannot help either side as to not betray the other :ronalugh:
"To not betray the other?" Since when is betrayment a problem for you? Smh :tch:

I bet you're just waiting for the bear- and the dolphinbros to be weakened so you can claim back the ownership of this FC for yourself :hihihi:

At least I can count on the Orcabros @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
I'll believe this the moment we see Zepo getting revealed as Imu :sus:

Me? I would never do something like that! :christain:
:seriously:

you sniffed to much seaweed.. i put flag, its my thread now..
So if I put a flag on you, are you my dolphin then? :wonderland:

and when you speaken to me its still Mr. Joe D. Olphíne to you!!
Aww thats almost cute :blush:

He's my frienden, he doesn't even like you because you've got no fur :catblush:

Aye. Unfortunately I cannot help either side as to not betray the other :ronalugh:
Cannot help any side ,but posting dolphin gifs all the time ,but never bear and orka gifs …
why not treat us equally then :josad:?

:pepeanger:
"To not betray the other?" Since when is betrayment a problem for you? Smh :tch:

I bet you're just waiting for the bear- and the dolphinbros to be weakened so you can claim back the ownership of this FC for yourself :hihihi:

At least I can count on the Orcabros @DarkestKnightofSpoilers
of course you can

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Cannot help any side ,but posting dolphin gifs all the time ,but never bear and orka gifs …
why not treat us equally then :josad:?

:pepeanger:
Yes! I've already wondered the same, I never see Reloaded posting Bear- or Orcapictures, but he keeps cuddling with that dolphin - and then he claims neutrality :peperain:
Sach ma da ist doch was faul :few:

Good :blush::amazing:

But I hope we will see more of this so the bear- and the orcabros know that you still got their back :owo:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yes! I've already wondered the same, I never see Reloaded posting Bear- or Orcapictures, but he keeps cuddling with that dolphin - and then he claims neutrality :peperain:
You calling me a liar? :christain:
Good :blush::amazing:

But I hope we will see more of this so the bear- and the orcabros know that you still got their back :owo:

Absolutely

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
:sweat:
Take that, @Joe D. Olphin :blobevil:

Btw we've got bunnies, capybaras, orcas, bats, fishes, wolves, even more bunnies and donkeys, but what are @CoC: Color of Clowns's favourite animals? :luffywat:

As long as I don't know about that, I'll just assume that they're quokkas :yearight:

Ever since reading/watching the manga/anime The Vampire Dies in No Time, I've become really preferential to Armadillos, actually.

Quokkas are also incredibly adorable, especially when they open their mouths. I like Dolphins, Snakes, and Wolves/Dogs a lot, too. Was a huge Owl fan as a kid. I'd like a pet Goat, someday. Crows are cool. I just like animals.