Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
“Whenever I tell an admiral fan they’re ace is gonna get one shot they don’t like it”

No fucking shit dumbass
You stopped at me saying that Luffy might one shot Kizaru and never considered my whole opinion, because otherwise you wouldn't be criticizing it.

What's even more impressive is how you forgot my previous message that was addressing the exact same issue, where I explained my opinion in a more detailed manner.

There is no panel of Shanks freaking out over Kidd before his future sight vision.

You’re trying to create a parallel between Shanks and Luffy here when there isn’t.
Stop pretending there is.
It's impressive how you only read what you want to read when I also provided you with the example of Whitebeard reacting to Oden's presence.

Also, you don't know why Luffy is reacting that way.
- Is it pure fear? I highly doubt, Luffy was never scared of Kizaru in Marineford, never scared of Kaido and BM together.
- Is it fear for his crewmates? Most likely, he warns them as he notices the strong character (Kizaru).

Now, does Luffy know it's Kizaru? The question is irrelevant. If he does, it could be caused by Sabaody PTSD, it could be caused by Marineford PTSD. However, Luffy can be scared for his crewmates simply because a strong character is there (like WB's reaction with Oden), that doesn't mean he is scared of Kizaru himself.

Finally, the only ones that'll be disappointed are admiral fans. Never in any of my arguments I said that Luffy would definitely one shot Kizaru. It's completely bullocks to only have that scenario in mind. I always said that it's one possible scenario but not the only one and Luffy pulling up a good fight with Kizaru is also very likely to happen.

Even if Luffy was to lose against Kizaru, I wouldn't be disappointed. On the opposite, I would be more happy that Luffy experiences this loss rather than the opposite.

So I can't be disappointed when any scenario is going to satisfy me, as long as it's properly written.

I have no agenda in my head as I'm discussing this, you have to keep this in mind.

I'm purely analyzing how Oda writes and while doing so, something is telling me that this fight has the risk of ending like Shanks vs Kid.
Today, I asked other questions meanwhile, brought my point of view in other situations, and you still did not answer because you only read the opinions that serve your agenda and criticize everything that may hurt your ego. It's pretty sad to be honest.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Whenever I bring my opinion to an admiral fan, he ignores it or clowns me smh. Like have the decency to at least acknowledge it and discuss it.
Have less clownish opinions lol. Admiral fans are the most articulate and willing to discuss fans on the site. It’s Yonko fans who post incoherent broken English drivel all the time lol.

Have less clownish opinions lol. Admiral fans are the most articulate and willing to discuss fans on the site. It’s Yonko fans who post incoherent broken English drivel all the time lol.
You call my opinions clownish and then you proceed to say that admiral fans are the most willing to discuss? How's that compatible? Take at least the time to acknowledge my opinion and discuss it, rather than instantly criticize it. I have brought tons of arguments for them, took my time to explain it to Kinyagi in an articulate matter, told him that I did not even consider this as the principal scenario and all I get is ignored and called a "dumbass". Even Mihawk fans are more patient when discussing to Shanks fans.

Seeing as Pringles is biased towards the Yonko, I will spend my admiralcoin buying Lays.
Lays are good too, I won't take it personal.

Which fandom makes the most threads about a powerscaling subject because they can't accept the possibility of the Yonko beating the Admirals?
Which fandom literally told Sandman and his family TO GET CANCER AND DIE because he debunked their fake scans?
So and so forth.
The only Yonko fans that are really unhinged like y'all say are jErkan and Ndule, and they're hardly really Yonko fans anyway.