Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why would you want to discuss the fans?
At first I was in shock that you misread my comment this hard, and then I remembered that you are a Goofy fan so obviously reading comprehension is a weak point of yours lol.

I was saying Admiral fans are, as a group, willing to discuss the manga more than most other fandoms. Not that Admiral fans want to gossip about fanbases like little girls lol.

Post automatically merged:

You think admirals are a match for yonkos?
Uh.. Nah..
I mean it really depends.
If they only have ACoA and Awakened Logias, it's a mid diff.
If they have FS on top of it, I can see it being a high diff.
But then again it's also important to note that most of the Yonko are more durable than them, as well as faster and stronger, I mean at least Luffy Shanks and Kaidou are faster.
Though I guess most of the Admirals have counters to their durability with their Logia powers, but still.
So Idk, it's at most a mid diff for me rn, but I can see it being a high diff if Kizaru really shows up and shows out against Luffy and uses FS.

If I said that Kizaru might one shot Luffy in Egghead, should anyone take that opinion seriously? If I typed 20k words on the possibility of Kizaru one shotting Luffy, does that make my opinion less stupid? Lol

What do you expect from Admiral fans? A 10,000 word essay debunking the possibility of retardation?

Well a lot of the substantiation you posted to support your opinion was just wrong lol. For example, I assume you’re on prescription drugs if you think Trashbeard has been portrayed above the Admirals lmfao. Literally Blackbeard has been the biggest disgrace to the Yonko title in the entire series, and that includes Buggy because at least Buggy’s reputation is based on actual lies and exaggerations that make him seem impressive. Blackbeard’s actual feats are just sad.

So in general yes my opinion is superior to those who hallucinate the reasons for their opinions lol.[
The problem is that you consider anything that you don't believe will happen as "stupid".

Would you be surprised if I told you that I acknowledge the possibility that Kizaru might one shot Luffy, even if I also said that Luffy might one shot Kizaru?

In my eyes, anything can happen in this story as long as Oda writes it well and anything can serve as the plot for the next arc.

- Luffy defeats Kizaru and escapes with Vegapunk? We got ourselves a reason to start a war.
- Kizaru defeats Luffy? Luffy may get captured, imprisoned and sentenced to death, another reason to start a war.

Both situations are shocking, both may account for the "Egghead incident".

Who cares if it's a one shot surprise attack because somebody deems it necessary or not?

Everything can happen and I don't close the door at any opinion.

However, you only have 1 opinion in mind (yours) and you are not willing to accept anything as serious but your opinion. Then, you tell me that admiral fans are the best at discussing?

No, the film red databook says that Beckman’s haki is as strong as an admiral’s.
It also says Kizaru cannot resist his restraint.

海軍大将の覇気をも上回るのか。“自然系”能力を持つ黄猿でさえ、彼の牽制には抗えず。 Even a logia user like Kizaru can’t resist his restraint. Is he above even an admiral’s Haki?

From etenboby. What does "can't resist his restraint" mean?

Uh.. Nah..
I mean it really depends.
If they only have ACoA and Awakened Logias, it's a mid diff.
If they have FS on top of it, I can see it being a high diff.
But then again it's also important to note that most of the Yonko are more durable than them, as well as faster and stronger, I mean at least Luffy Shanks and Kaidou are faster.
Though I guess most of the Admirals have counters to their durability with their Logia powers, but still.
So Idk, it's at most a mid diff for me rn, but I can see it being a high diff if Kizaru really shows up and shows out against Luffy and uses FS.
Kaido can take two admirals at once alone high diff

海軍大将の覇気をも上回るのか。“自然系”能力を持つ黄猿でさえ、彼の牽制には抗えず。 Even a logia user like Kizaru can’t resist his restraint. Is he above even an admiral’s Haki?

no I think that the admiral doesnt have the haki to restraint it. But the haki should be on the same level so ben=admiral

It means that Beckman’s haki is so strong that an admiral can’t ignore him.

You already saw this with him holding Kizaru at gun point.

But nothing there implies Beckman > Kizaru unless you ignore context and lie.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Luffy will do some damage to Kizaru if they fight.

But, if it's a pure 1v1, once Luffy runs out of Gear 4 or 5, Kizaru will stomp him. So, the question then is, can Luffy beat Kizaru by wearing him down in Base w G2 and G3, and then using G5, or, will Luffy be unable to keep up with Kizaru without G4 or G5?

Vegapunk knows Kizaru well, and has studied his Fruit, so Luffy might have some help here.

Luffy isn't ready to win a 1v1 against a top tier with no help whatsoever.

His strongest forms having short timers and brutal cooldowns just hurts his endurance in ways he can't make up for yet.

Luffy needs to learn better Haki control (most likely from good ole Shanks).

If Luffy ends up in a 1v1 with Kizaru, he will need to be rescued, by either Zoro or Sanji, or both, IMO.

:saturn:

And then this guy does... something...